Burna Boy has been spotted on Instagram bumping to a song from the new music sensation, Black Sherif.
In an Instagram story on Monday evening, the Nigerian musician was seen in a near-dim room while passing time with Blacko’s most recent hit-song, Second Sermon playing loudly in the background.
Not only did Grammy-award-winning artiste let the song play, but he sang along verbatim, while he smoked.
The Nigerian seems to have fallen in love with Blacko’s craft.
This is because Monday’s case is not the first time Burna boy has been seen publicly acknowledging the work of the Konongo-born singer.
Earlier this month, he was seen in another Instagram video flaunting his swagger in the company of the same song as he murmured the lyrics.
The only difference this time is that his Twi language was louder and near-impeccable for a foreigner.
Second Sermon was released on July 2021 this year to a resounding reception cementing Blacko’s name as a game-changer among the new-schoolers in the music industry.
- Reckless driver in viral video fails to appear in court after falling sick
- ‘I only met Godfred Dame to discuss Law School issues’ – Justice Dotse fights off Opuni bias claims
- I doubt impartiality of Justice Dotse; he should recuse himself – Opuni
- Court grants ‘Jesus Ahuofe’ ¢100k bail over Shatta Wale hoax shooting
- Sudan general declares state of emergency amid coup
- 37th ICAG Graduation Ceremony: female UEW graduate adjudged overall best candidate
- Auditor-General uncovers ¢44m worth of abandoned projects, completed projects not put to use across
- Oyibi, Apollonia, Awoshie and other areas to experience power interruption
- Madina MP leads constituents to demonstrate over deplorable roads
- Renowned advertising personality, Torgbor Mensah passes on
Agona East Assembly endorses President’s nominee
Women urged to have their breasts examined
Covid-19: Ghana’s death toll rises to 1,172
Re-nominated DCE of Adaklu fails second attempt
Treason: We don’t want to fail, it must happen – Dr Mac Palm
Message from the Morning Man: Pay for Pain
Stop begging for arrested criminals – Police to Politicians
SYND-Ghana hosts Pre-COP26 Youth Summit on climate change
There was about 1million vote difference between presidential and parliamentary results – Otokunor alleges
I blame EC for the 8 deaths recorded in 2020 elections – Otokunor
Delay in sanctioning culprits for deaths recorded in 2020 election worrying – Dr Pumpuni Asante
Ballot stuffing claims by NDC ‘bogus’ – Peter Mac Manu
EC reducing cost of elections per voter to $7.70 incorrect – Peter Otokunor
Streaming platforms do not properly represent massive support we give to our local musicians – Kwame Berko
2021 AFCON: Teams can have up to 28 players in squad