Zoobashop.com, Ghana’s newest, all-inclusive online shopping platform has been launched, promising customers an unparalleled shopping experience.
With the aim of becoming the leading e-commerce brand in West Africa, Zoobashop.com has partnered with some of the world’s most exclusive brands including Apple, Blackberry, Samsung, Colgate, Paco Rabane and Beko to offer shoppers over 3000 products to choose from.
Products and services range from computers and electronics, mobile phones and tablets, world-class wines and spirits, to merchandise for babies and toddlers and fashion accessories for women.
Speaking at the launch event at Marina Mall on Thursday, 5th December, 2013, Albert Biga CEO of Zoobashop.com stated, “our key goal is to make sure that all of our customers have an efficient, easy and awesome online shopping experience”.
Zoobashop.com makes shopping easy for customers by allowing them to simply go online or browse with their smartphones, select the items they want, proceed to check out, chose from a variety of payment options (including cash on delivery), and have their goods delivered to their doorstep.
Payment options on the Zoobashop.com platform include debit and credit cards (Visa & MasterCard branded ATM cards), cash on delivery among others.
There has been a boom in online shopping in Ghana and this has proved to be a viable market for suppliers across various product chains.
“We expect a significant increase in orders from the cooperation with Zoobashop” stated Ghassan Yared of Forewin Ghana Limited, one of Zoobashop.com’s flagship marketing and distribution partners.
Ghassan expressed his belief that the “online shopping and delivery service will be enthusiastically embraced” by Ghanaians as it provides a convenient way of shopping.
With the holiday season upon us and traffic in the city becoming increasingly difficult to bear, Zoobashop.com offers a good alternative to shopping needs for the Christmas and beyond.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Jubile House to be powered by Solar energy from August
- Tax exemption policy growing menace to fiscal stability, revenue generation – Akufo-Addo
- Africa needs to implement continental strategy on technology – Fidelity MD
- Oil hovers near 2019 highs amid OPEC cuts
- Tullow Ghana deepens its local content agenda through maiden mentorship program
- Pressure on cedi backed by real demand by businesses – ACI
- GCIC entrepreneurs generate over $1 million in revenue
- Silver Star Auto unveils Mercedes-Benz ambulances in Ghana
- Local steel industry touted as backbone of Ghanaian economy
- Banking sector reforms: Fiscal and macroeconomic costs - 2
- Ghana drops five points on latest Consumer Confidence Index
- SME's exposed to cyber security threat – Expert warns
- UMB to support importers, exporters take advantage of int’l market
- IT Consortium becomes first FinTech in Ghana to be ISO 27001:2013 certified
- Chinese hackers are ramping up attacks on US companies