Zoobashop.com, Ghana’s newest, all-inclusive online shopping platform has been launched, promising customers an unparalleled shopping experience.
With the aim of becoming the leading e-commerce brand in West Africa, Zoobashop.com has partnered with some of the world’s most exclusive brands including Apple, Blackberry, Samsung, Colgate, Paco Rabane and Beko to offer shoppers over 3000 products to choose from.
Products and services range from computers and electronics, mobile phones and tablets, world-class wines and spirits, to merchandise for babies and toddlers and fashion accessories for women.
Speaking at the launch event at Marina Mall on Thursday, 5th December, 2013, Albert Biga CEO of Zoobashop.com stated, “our key goal is to make sure that all of our customers have an efficient, easy and awesome online shopping experience”.
Zoobashop.com makes shopping easy for customers by allowing them to simply go online or browse with their smartphones, select the items they want, proceed to check out, chose from a variety of payment options (including cash on delivery), and have their goods delivered to their doorstep.
Payment options on the Zoobashop.com platform include debit and credit cards (Visa & MasterCard branded ATM cards), cash on delivery among others.
There has been a boom in online shopping in Ghana and this has proved to be a viable market for suppliers across various product chains.
“We expect a significant increase in orders from the cooperation with Zoobashop” stated Ghassan Yared of Forewin Ghana Limited, one of Zoobashop.com’s flagship marketing and distribution partners.
Ghassan expressed his belief that the “online shopping and delivery service will be enthusiastically embraced” by Ghanaians as it provides a convenient way of shopping.
With the holiday season upon us and traffic in the city becoming increasingly difficult to bear, Zoobashop.com offers a good alternative to shopping needs for the Christmas and beyond.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Opportunity International drives financial literacy in rural communities
- AirtelTigo partners Huawei to boost smartphone usage with free data
- Africa's no. 1 bank says Lonmin Investors should reject bid
- Entervarsity launches platform to aid students' search on courses
- VIDEO: Review of Ghana’s home ownership, mortgage space
- Court orders arbitration on uniBank
- Stratcomm Africa CEO inspires young Women in PR Ghana
- Facebook plans to launch 'GlobalCoin' currency in 2020
- Unilever Ghana records 296% increase in profits for 2018
- Senegal imports turbines for West Africa's first big wind farm project
- Six oil exploration blocks up for grabs in Voltaian basin
- Stakeholders urge GNPC to be more transparent with crude oil trade
- 200 Muslim households benefit from Karpowership Ramadan donation
- Three Ghanaians complete Inlaks Graduate Development Programme in Lagos
- GOIL grows profits by 26% in 2018