Zoobashop.com, Ghana’s newest, all-inclusive online shopping platform has been launched, promising customers an unparalleled shopping experience.
With the aim of becoming the leading e-commerce brand in West Africa, Zoobashop.com has partnered with some of the world’s most exclusive brands including Apple, Blackberry, Samsung, Colgate, Paco Rabane and Beko to offer shoppers over 3000 products to choose from.
Products and services range from computers and electronics, mobile phones and tablets, world-class wines and spirits, to merchandise for babies and toddlers and fashion accessories for women.
Speaking at the launch event at Marina Mall on Thursday, 5th December, 2013, Albert Biga CEO of Zoobashop.com stated, “our key goal is to make sure that all of our customers have an efficient, easy and awesome online shopping experience”.
Zoobashop.com makes shopping easy for customers by allowing them to simply go online or browse with their smartphones, select the items they want, proceed to check out, chose from a variety of payment options (including cash on delivery), and have their goods delivered to their doorstep.
Payment options on the Zoobashop.com platform include debit and credit cards (Visa & MasterCard branded ATM cards), cash on delivery among others.
There has been a boom in online shopping in Ghana and this has proved to be a viable market for suppliers across various product chains.
“We expect a significant increase in orders from the cooperation with Zoobashop” stated Ghassan Yared of Forewin Ghana Limited, one of Zoobashop.com’s flagship marketing and distribution partners.
Ghassan expressed his belief that the “online shopping and delivery service will be enthusiastically embraced” by Ghanaians as it provides a convenient way of shopping.
With the holiday season upon us and traffic in the city becoming increasingly difficult to bear, Zoobashop.com offers a good alternative to shopping needs for the Christmas and beyond.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Petrosol boss wins Oil and Gas CEO Of The Year Award
- WorldRemit introduces cheaper charge for remittances
- VIDEO: Ghana has everything it takes to do without an IMF program – IMF boss
- Taxify partners Vivo Energy to give drivers cheap prices at the pumps
- Move into 2019 with zeal – Nana Otuo Acheampong urges banks
- GCB gives bonuses, rewards to customers
- Continue to provide leadership - Otumfuo urges Gold Fields
- Stanbic Bank wins Financial Deal of the Year
- Companies fail because of failure of leadership – Jim Baiden
- CIMAF awards loyal clients to mark 2nd anniversary
- Japan urges G-20 to settle global trade woes multilaterally
- IMANI turns to parliament; raises red flags over UNI-PASS contract
- Taxing online business is a challenge but we’ll find a way- Ofori-Atta
- Alhassan Andani is best CEO
- Bank of Baroda closes down; CAL Bank to take over?