BEIGE, a Financial Services Provider, bagged two awards - Finance Team of the Year and Business Transformation Award - at the 3rd CFO Awards, held at the Movenpick Hotel over the weekend.
The Chief Financial Officers (CFO) awards is a gathering of senior finance professionals. It brings together business financial leaders so as to reward and recognize their experience, expertise, and contributions to the finance sector of Ghana.
Mr. Mike Nyinaku, the Chief Executive Officer of BEIGE, won the Business Transformation Award for the year, while the finance department of BEIGE also won the Finance team of the year.
Receiving the award on behalf of BEIGE, Mr. Dauda Hafisdeen, the Chief Finance Officer of The BEIGE Bank said “We are glad that our little effort as a finance team is recognised.
This award comes to further challenge us to work even harder, especially in a way that reflects on our deposits and financial management strategy as a company.”
Commenting on the Business Transformation award, Mr. Mike Nyinaku said,“This award serves as an encouragement to my dedicated team who are working hard to serve our clients and make good use of their monies. I must also say that l am proud of my management and staff whose collective efforts have turned BEIGE around.”
Mr. Mike Nyinaku emphasized the fact that the firm will not relent in its effort to satisfy clients through its broad range of services.
InstinctWave, the organiser of the awards programme is a marketing and business solution firm that pushes the boundaries in solving publishing, marketing, and event management issues for clients.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire resume sale of cocoa beans
- UBA unveils marketing platform for entrepreneurs
- BoG keeps policy rate at 16%
- Electric car models to triple in Europe by 2021
- Boeing to take $4.9bn hit in second quarter on 737 Max grounding
- Ghana's debt now GHS200 billion
- Gov’t urged to formulate new tax compliance rules for increased revenue
- Vodafone talks private sector relevance in SDGs at UN Forum
- Nelson Mandela Day: Barclays, ALU scholars pay courtesy call on SA High Commissioner
- Insurance industry could wield more money than banks – Rev Okosun
- Engage NIC to avoid casualties - CIIG
- Kingdom Exim Ghana, CEO awarded at Ghana Shippers Award 2019
- Enforce laws barring foreigners from retail trade - Majority Leader to agencies
- GTBank, Ria partner Zeepay to launch Ria2Mobile money transfer service
- AirtelTigo mentors 40 young aspiring entrepreneurs