Energy Bank has been rebranded to Energy Commercial Bank to enable it to offer full-service as a commercial bank.
The bank said the rebranding will also enable it to service the corporate, commercial and retail markets better.
“The new name has become necessary because of the Bank's desire to be known as a full-service commercial bank, servicing the corporate, commercial and retail markets.
“This is in line with our vision to be a strong bank based on the timeless principles of customer service and loyalty,” a statement from the bank said.
According to the bank, their logo, colours and brand positioning statement "supporting your aspirations" still remains unchanged.
“Our branded collaterals-including cheque books and corporate letter-headed paper will now bear the name Energy Commercial Bank.
“All previous documents bearing Energy Bank are still valid,” the statement added.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- GT Bank meets BoG minimum capital requirement
- Turkish trade delegation to visit Ghana
- Investors express interest in Tamale Airport Cargo village project
- Support Young Entrepreneurs – Kufuor
- Gov’t to sanction state, private entities that fail to enforce TIN requirements
- GUTA boss calls for change in procurement system
- Ghana to raise $750 million through London IPO of minerals fund
- Nigeria raises $2.86 billion in Eurobonds to fund deficit
- Institute of Directors want directors on public, private boards certified
- More intrapreneurs, not more entrepreneurs
- Mr. Accreditation, enough of booklong MBA graduates
- Fidelity Bank increases support for women, youth development
- #YourBudget2019: E-waste management program to create 20,000 direct jobs
- #YourBudget2019: Establishment of National Development Bank on course – Ofori-Atta
- 2019 Budget: Century Bond will end ‘hand-to-mouth existence’ – Ofori-Atta