Vodafone Ghana has won two prestigious awards at the maiden edition of the Business Excellence Awards hosted by the UK-Ghana Chamber of Commerce (UKGCC).
The event seeks to recognise the great works of reputable Ghanaian and UK companies operating in the country whilst providing a platform for intimate interactions between key players in the business community.
Vodafone took home honours for two categories - Best Brand and Most Successful Company of the Year - to highlight the company's relentless efforts in establishing a company that continues to set the tone for the telecoms industry.
The organisers cited Vodafone's exceptional demonstration of strong growth and innovative strategies; stakeholder management and a notable customer experience, as key points that worked in their favour.
Commenting, Gayheart Mensah, Director of External Affairs at Vodafone Ghana said:"A persistent pursuit of excellence always yields results and that has been the Vodafone story to date. We are committed to putting the customer first in all we say and do because without them we have no business. We are excited to be honoured by the UK-Ghana Chamber of Commerce and for us, it is also a reflection of a year where, despite the industry challenges, we have emerged victorious. The future can only be exciting and we are ready to stand by our customers.”
The UKGCC is an organisation made up of local experts and professionals that support British Businesses looking to access and engage with the Ghanaian market, whilst providing assistance to Ghanaian companies investing in the UK.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Africa Investment Forum exceeds expectations, participants unanimously agree
- GRA imposes customs duty, taxes on duty-free shops effective December 1
- Why Ghana needs a national airline
- Porsche launches third generation Cayenne in Accra
- SoftBank wants to raise $21 billion in one of world's biggest IPOs
- CaB Royale partners KsTU for Autodesk technology, training
- Gold Coast pays 3,000 structured finance customers
- Alibaba Singles Day sales frenzy surpasses records
- If you want to save your life, eat locally-produced poultry
- Africa agribusiness, a $1 trillion business by 2030
- Chemico Ltd introduces new insecticides to fight fall armyworms
- Capitalisation needless if cedi continues to depreciate—Dr. Atuahene
- Introduce agriculture insurance for rice farmers – stakeholders
- Gov’t to broaden tax net, rope in more people
- KMA to upgrade facilities at Rattray Park