Ecobank Ghana Limited has won the coveted Bank of the Year, at the 16th Edition of the Ghana Banking Awards (GBA) held in Accra on Saturday.
In all 33 banks competed for 17 award categories including the coveted Bank of the Year Award.
There were 15 plus two award categories identified and agreed upon by the Technical Committee.
The other two awards are exclusively given and sponsored by the Ghana Interbank Payment and Settlement Systems (GHiPSS). They are the Most Active E-zwich Bank and the Bank that Promotes Cashless Transactions.
- Customer Care - Prudential Bank
- Advisory Services - BSIC Ghana Ltd
- Trade Finance -
- Trade Deal of the Year - Standard Chartered Bank
- Long Term Loan Finance - UniBank
- Savings/Deposit Account - Stanbic Ghana Limited
- Retail Banking - Prudential Bank
- Corporate Banking - BSIC Bank
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing - ADB Bank Limited
- Products and Services Innovation - UBA
- Competitive Pricing - Bank of Baroda
- Corporate Social Responsibility - Ecobank Ghana Limited
- Financial Performance - Ecobank Ghana Limited
- Bank Growth - GN Bank
- Bank of the Year - Ecobank Ghana Limited
- Most active E-zwich bank: GCB Bank
- The Bank that Promotes Cashless Transactions - Zenith Bank
GN Bank staff picking their award.
Some executives of Ecobank displaying their awards
Ecobank picking award for Best Bank in CSR
Ecobank team had a lot to cheer about
Leave a comment