Total Ghana has won two awards at the recent 6th Association of Ghana Industries (AGI) Ghana Industry & Quality Awards.
The highly rated oil company picked the Quality Award in the Diamond Category as well as the overall Best Quality Company.
The company was presented with plaques at the Banquet Hall in Accra in an event organized in collaboration with the Ghana Standards Authority.
Managing Director of the company, Eric Fanchini, expressed his excitement at winning such a highly coveted award.
He noted that at a time when the competition was really tough, the awards are a true reflection of the company’s hard work and commitment.
"The awards are both dedicated to our cherished customers for their continued support and patronage.
"Total Ghana assured its customers and the general public of its unwavering dedication to providing quality products and excellent service," he added.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- ECG invests "more than GH¢14m" to improve Accra West systems
- Israel explores economic opportunities in Ashanti Region
- Ecobank Ghana celebrates Day with $150,000 CSR project
- What Africa's central banks will discuss in the next 10 days
- Gold Fields West Africa pays $16m dividend to gov't
- Daniel McKorley wins Chamber Business Man of the Year award
- Central Bank not taking over Ideal Finance - Management clarifies
- Terkper refutes Ofori-Atta’s ‘hand-to-mouth’ description of economy
- Fuel prices at pumps projected to drop – IES
- We are ready for our factory -- La Mantse tells gov’t
- Review of 35% income tax was “great sacrifice” – Ofori-Atta
- TUC happy with review of 35% personal income tax
- Barclays partners Invest In Africa to increase credit facilities for SMEs
- GOIL reduces petrol, diesel prices beginning Friday
- Vodafone excites Broadband Customers with Christmas promo