Chief Executive Officer of Indigenous beverage manufacturing company Kasapreko, Richard Adjei, is encouraging more corporate institutions to partner public figures to grow their brands and boost sales.
The use of brand ambassador is a fast-growing trend in the marketing world referring to the use of celeb to represent and promote the services or products of a company.
For the Ghanaian beverage producing company Kasapreko, dancehall artist Charles Nii Armah Mensah popularly known as Shatta Wale was unveiled as the official brand ambassador for Kasapreko storm energy drink.
Mr. Richard Adjei explained that there is always shared benefits of such alliance for both businesses and the art industry.
He said, “By signing on Shatta Wale, the company hopes to relate to his fans better and also show commitment to supporting Local Acts”.
Leveraging their own popularity on social media platforms and among society to drive value, brand ambassadors are fast becoming a medium to create real, personalized interactions between brands and its target audience.
The newly unveiled brand ambassador was welcomed by a charged crowd of music fans and enthusiasts at the Achimota Mall.
Addressing his fans, the artist endorsed the patronage of made in Ghana products and express commitment to working with Kasapreko.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- #YourBudget2019: Establishment of National Development Bank on course – Ofori-Atta
- 2019 Budget: Century Bond will end ‘hand-to-mouth existence’ – Ofori-Atta
- 79 factories under 1D1F to be constructed by 2018- Finance Minister
- Achievements of the Akufo-Addo gov't in 22 months
- Gov't to launch Rearing for Food and Jobs program to check imports
- Gov’t targets 7.8% GDP growth in 2019
- 2019 Budget: 'GH¢9.9bn spent to clean banking sector'
- 80% of DKM customer claims paid – Ofori-Atta
- Govt settles 80% of DKM depositors; 20% yet to reach agreement
- Standard Bank’s IT revamp puts more than 500 jobs on the line
- 2019 Budget Live Update: Finance Minister says we shall not return to Egypt
- Predictions: 2019 Budget Presentation
- 2019 Budget: New taxes, increases will be unacceptable - Economics professor
- Black Friday: Jumia Ghana partners Ghana Post to enhance deliveries
- Ex-UBS trader Kweku Adoboli deported to Ghana