Petrosol scooped two major awards at the Ghana Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GCCI) awards night which came off last Saturday.
The privately-owned Ghanaian oil marketing company was named 2016 GCCI Oil & Gas Company of the Year.
Also, the Chief Executive Officer of the company, Michael Bozumbil, was recognised for being the Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
Michael Bozumbil takes his citation from Trades Minister, Alan Kyeremanten
Petrosol has received several awards this year because of its commitment to service excellence, professionalism, financial discipline and adherence to fulfilling its financial obligations.
Early November, Petrosol's finance team was adjudged the Accounts and Finance Team of the Year 2017 (Oil and Gas Sector) at the maiden Ghana Accountancy & Finance Awards (GAFA).
Michael Bozumbil, Young Entrepreneur of the Year
In July, they won three awards; Fastest Growing OMC of the Year, Best Pump Attendant nationwide with their Marketing and Supply Chain Manager, Kwasi Zigah, being named the 2016 Marketing Manager, by the Chamber of Petroleum Consumers (COPEC).
Mr Bozumbil told JoyBusiness he is happy that the company's commitment to good practices in the industry was recognised.
He emphasised that such practices are what differentiates them from competition, promising customers to expect quality service in the coming years.
The CEO of the company which has 76 fuel stations countrywide added that the company is committed to safety as it embarks on expanding its operations.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- MTN Foundation gives 100 PCs to Tardi Technical University
- GSE to introduce MoMo for trading on secondary market in 2019
- Scania West Africa introduces new truck generation range
- VIDEO: Bank mergers; BoG may give ‘waivers’ to some banks – Otu Acheampong
- South Africa Civil Aviation Authority grounds CemAir's 21 planes
- Construction of Takoradi Airport starts 2019
- Fuel prices to reduce further from next week
- ACEP: $51.3 million saving on AMERI deal commendable
- GCB supports completion of Alavanyo Maternity Clinic with ¢100,000
- Julian Kingsley Opuni appointed new Fidelity Bank Managing Director
- I doubt ADB would delist from Ghana Stock Exchange – GSE boss
- VIDEO: Farmers urge gov't to revamp Ghana’s seed factories
- GRA storms businesses to retrieve outstanding tax liabilities
- Ecobank appoints MFS Africa as digital payment partner
- Martell to launch two new outstanding cognacs in Ghana