Standard Charted Bank is set to send its customers to Anfield, Liverpool on a fully sponsored trip as part of the football club’s 125th-anniversary celebration.
Standard Charted who are title sponsors of Liverpool Football club is rolling this promo out to give better experiences to customers.
This revelation was made by Executive Director and Head of Retail Banking of the Bank in West Africa, Henry Baye on Joy FM's Super Morning Show on Thursday.
All customers of the bank need to do to chance this opportunity is to transact more via their visa cards or credit cards.
“During the promo period the customer with the highest spending and with a minimum of 20 points of sales or online transaction wins”, he stated.
“The first prize includes two return tickets to England, so you can go with your partner and you get tickets to watch Liverpool FC play at Anfield and also get a tour of the stadium. In addition to that you get a two-night stay at a hotel in Hilton”, he added
There are also monthly prizes to be won in the promotion.
Mr. Baye added that, besides the goodies with this promotion, regular use of the visa and credit cards accumulates reward points for the customer and they can redeem this in flight tickets.
Listen to Audio:
He also elaborated on other services offered by Standard Chartered Bank which include infinite credit cards and the fact that you don’t pay any interest on your spending as long as you pay within 50 days.
“And your travel insurance for the infinite credit card is $2.5million, and an amazing concierge service and many discounts to be enjoyed from our partners”, he added.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Support Young Entrepreneurs – Kufuor
- Gov’t to sanction state, private entities that fail to enforce TIN requirements
- GUTA boss calls for change in procurement system
- Ghana to raise $750 million through London IPO of minerals fund
- Nigeria raises $2.86 billion in Eurobonds to fund deficit
- Institute of Directors want directors on public, private boards certified
- More intrapreneurs, not more entrepreneurs
- Mr. Accreditation, enough of booklong MBA graduates
- Fidelity Bank increases support for women, youth development
- #YourBudget2019: E-waste management program to create 20,000 direct jobs
- #YourBudget2019: Establishment of National Development Bank on course – Ofori-Atta
- 2019 Budget: Century Bond will end ‘hand-to-mouth existence’ – Ofori-Atta
- 79 factories under 1D1F to be constructed by end of year- Finance Minister
- Achievements of the Akufo-Addo gov't in 22 months
- Gov't to launch Rearing for Food and Jobs program to check imports