The third edition of the Ghana CEO summit is expected to be extra-ordinnaire as the office of the president has confirmed the participation of His Excellency President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo- Addo.
The President would be the special guest of honor for the two day event which kicks off from May 21st to 22nd at the plush Kempinski Gold Coast City Hotel in the heart of Accra’s central business district.
The summit dubbed: “Leadership, Innovation and Investment for Business & Economic Transformation,” is being organized by Chief Executives Network Ghana Limited, an organization set up specifically to further the managerial and leadership capacities of corporate Ghana, in partnership with Deloitte, one of the world’s leading names in auditing and management consulting.
This year’s edition is set to be the biggest and best so far with about 500 CEOs, business leaders, entrepreneurs and government officials expected to attend from within Ghana and from across the globe.
Some prominent personalities to attend this year’s CEO summit include Roger Harrop-the CEO expert, award winning international motivational business growth speaker, Neville Gaunt -a renowned keynote speaker, author and CEO, Mind Fit limited , Ken Ofori Attah-Minister of Finance, Awal Mohammed- Minister for Business Development , Alhassan Andani- President- Ghana Association of Bankers, among others.
This year’s edition would provide a unique platform for global and local CEOs to integrate and interact with world class experts on various key aspects of corporate management and leadership. The Summit aims to foster knowledge acquisition, learning, partnerships and synergies among attendees that can drive both personal as well as organizational improved performance and consequent growth.
The Ghana CEO Summit would address the most important issues facing the leadership of corporate Ghana. The issues to be discussed are critical to the efforts of the country’s private sector - and those of state owned enterprises too - at a time new opportunities are evolving not just out of the accelerating pace of economic growth, but fundamental restructuring too.
The flagship panel discussion will be a Presidential and Economy Forum and Panel. This will be a plenary session with the President of Ghana himself, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo.
“The event presents a golden opportunity to showcase your organization, promote your brand, products and services to a decision-making audience with near instant ability to begin deal origination” enthuse Ernest De Graft Egyir, Chief Executive of Chief Executives Network Ghana itself.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- GCB supports completion of Alavanyo Maternity Clinic with ¢100,000
- Julian Kingsley Opuni appointed new Fidelity Bank Managing Director
- I doubt ADB would delist from Ghana Stock Exchange – GSE boss
- VIDEO: Farmers urge gov't to revamp Ghana’s seed factories
- GRA storms businesses to retrieve outstanding tax liabilities
- Ecobank appoints MFS Africa as digital payment partner
- Martell to launch two new outstanding cognacs in Ghana
- All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
- Huawei’s Washington presence dwindles amid legal brawl with U.S.
- Shell, Eni face $1.1 billion Nigerian lawsuit over 2011 oil deal
- Rashida Saani Nasamu, Atta Akyea, others honoured with Nobles awards
- Total Petroleum Ghana wins Brand of the Year award
- ADB likely to delist from Ghana Stock Exchange
- The Seed Funds partners Kenya's 4G Capital fintech company
- Ghana could cut interest rates by March - Dr Ernest Addison