The Bank of Ghana (BoG) has released its summary of economic and financial data for July 2018.
The data shows that as of May 2018, Ghana’s debt stock has risen to GHS154 billion.
The infographic below gives details.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- SEC puts 21 investment firms under forensic audit
- Private companies urged to invest more in water for underprivileged
- TOR debt reaches ¢1.85b as of April 30
- Irate traders close shops of foreign retailers at Opera Square again
- Ghana has not failed to secure buyer for 2020/21 beans – COCOBOD denies report
- Report: BoG Governor's MPC briefings and justification for banking reforms
- Goil vs Total: which has the happier shareholders?
- IFS blames high policy rate on gov't borrowing
- Santol Energy meets ISO international standards
- SC Keyboard: StanChart launches first social banking solution
- MTN ends 2019 21 Days of Y’ello Care programme
- Rawlings backs Frimpong Boateng's call for use of organic-based fertilisers
- Gov't injects fresh capital into banks as bond-sale plan flops
- AirtelTigo launches special offer for Hajj pilgrims
- FBNBank appoints Victor Yaw Asante as new MD in Ghana