Vivo Energy Ghana, the company that distributes and markets Shell-branded fuels and lubricants, has inaugurated an ultra-modern Shell service station at Westlands in the West Legon locality, to offer employment opportunities for youths within the communityand convenience for customers.
The Westlands service station which has the warm and modern shop brand, ‘welcome’, state-of-the art lube-bay and Starbites restaurant, a local food company seek to provide employment opportunities for youths in the communityto serve as Customer Champions, Oil Specialists, Lube Bay Technicians, Shop Executives, Cleaners, Security among others.
The Executive Vice President of Vivo Energy Group, Mr. Bernard Le Goff, who officially opened the station said the Westlands Shell service station,reaffirms Vivo Energy’s commitment of creating value for local communities andbringing the Shell brand closer them.
“Today marks another milestone as we partner Starbites, an indigenous food company to serve our customers with tasty foods and snacks, while our trained site staff provide the best of customerservice at our station”, he said.
For his part, the Managing Director of Vivo Energy Ghana, Mr. Ebenezer Faulkner said the companywill continue to meet customer needs by ensuring that its retail outlets are accessible, clean and customer-friendly.
He used the occasion to encourage commercial drivers to participate in the on-going Chairman Baako P3 campaign to enjoy all the benefits it offers.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Govt secures record bids for its Eurobond
- Turkish gov’t to scale up investment to $1b with special interest in Agric, Tourism
- Vodafone Ghana launches 4G services
- Nestle Ghana achieves 12.8% volume growth in 2018
- MTN launches 8th edition of Twin City Fest
- Time to invest in Africa is now – Bawumia woos investors
- Boeing expects 737 Max software fix by end of March
- Gov't expresses confidence in insurance recapitalisation process
- Accra Mall to introduce Family Club
- Eurobond pricing expected on Tuesday as Ofori-Atta ends London Roadshow
- Tony Elumelu Foundation to announce selected entrepreneurs for 2019 programme
- RE: Telcos asked to stop sale of sim cards on the streets
- MTN Ghana enhances data experience for customers with 4G+ service
- Nothing in life happens by chance – MTN boss tells youth
- Ghana benefiting from hedged gold prices