Enepa Ventures, a fertilizer distribution company, has denied categorically allegations that it sold untested fertilizer to Cocobod.
According to a release issued by the company, media reports alleging the unwholesome transaction are not only false but they are attempts to malign the company and its product, Cocoa Nti, and to ridicule the company’s high won reputation.
“We wish to state emphatically that Cocoa Nti, a fertilizer that has been specially formulated for cocoa in Ghana, went through the rigorous test processes of the Cocoa Research Institute of Ghana (CRIG) prior to its certification by CRIG.
“Prior to, during and after the testing of Cocoa Nti, the Company has in addition subjected itself to all legal processes and administrative formalities at Cocobod relating to the qualification of the company and its product Cocoa Nti for purchase and distribution to cocoa farmers,” the release stated.
The press release issued on Thursday, November 29, said contrary to media reports, Cocoa Nti is not manufactured in Morocco and the Company has never at any time mentioned that the Product is manufactured in Morocco.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
The company, thus, urged the general public and its esteemed customers especially the hardworking cocoa farmers across the country to ignore the publication and treat it with all contempt.
“Enepa Ventures will continue to work with farmers and all stakeholders in the Agric Sector to support farmers with fertilizers and agro-chemicals of the highest grade and standard to boost the production of food and agricultural products in Ghana.
“We will continue to be guided by our core values of Integrity Hard Work, Innovation and Service to God and Country,” the release noted.
Enepa is a leading fertilizer and agro-chemicals distributor.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Group praises Energy Bank, First Atlantic Bank merger talks
- Nestle Ghana is “Overall Best Industrial Company of the Year”
- UNDP launches mobile App for cocoa tree registration
- Africa's biggest fund manager to be probed on Steinhoff
- First Atlantic Bank formally notifies BoG of merger plans with Energy Bank
- GSE bleeds over bank closures; fails GH¢4.7bn capital test
- Imperatives before the marriage dubbed merger & acquisition
- Ghana set to commence flights to Seychelles
- After ugly year, biggest Africa stock market may rally
- Amewu-led Ameri deal “better” – ACEP lauds
- TIN registration picking up; ‘Over 2m registered’ - GRA
- Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
- Reserve Bank of India governor steps down
- Huge desert solar initiative to make Africa a renewables power-house
- Ghana, UAE trade volumes expected to hit $4 billion by end of 2018