The Africa Tertiary Entrepreneurs Awards (ATEA), has officially named its highest and topmost category award, the Golden Entrepreneur of the Year award, after business tycoon, Dr. Kwame Kyei Peprah.
The ATEA which took place on November 24, 2018, at the Splash Tomreik Hotel in East Legon, was sponsored by Dr Kwame Kyei Peprah who has now officially signed the Africa Tertiary Entrepreneurs Awards (ATEA) for Five (5) years.
From a humble beginning, Dr. Kyei Peprah has succeeded in setting up KK Peprah company limited, a building materials retail company with depots across the country.
KK Peprah currently runs three factories in Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi yet-to-be commissioned.
His target is to expand his businesses to absorb the youth across the country and has embarked on more Corporate Social Responsibility exercises, particularly for the Osu Children’s Home and the Nsawam Prisons, as well as the Nsawam Hospital.
ATEA is owned by Regina Adu Safowaah, a Ghanaian actress, Commercial superstar, Philanthropist, Entrepreneur/Pan African youth empowerment Ambassador as well as Life of a strong Girl Africa Ambassador.
She also owns the Aketesia Group, Executive producers of Miss noble Ghana beauty pageant as well as Shocki TV series.
Below are the Full winners of the Maiden Edition of ATEA
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- GIPC signs MoU with German-African Business Association
- AGI focuses on 12 economic reforms in 2019
- Uganda deports MTN boss
- Expert cautions BoG as Savings and Loans sector cleanup looms
- How South Africa’s blackouts are crippling businesses
- GOIL shares customised Valentine's Day chocolates with customers
- GCAA sets up task force to investigate allegations of extortion, coercion at KIA
- Ghanaian scientists identify ‘Prekese’ seeds as potent natural fungicide
- Govt’s barcode innovation for fertilizers tackles theft
- Mac Attram to create millionaires with first Business Accelerator Boot Camp
- Oil production in Ghana to double by 2023– Ofori-Atta
- JP Morgan rolls out first US bank-backed cryptocurrency
- GNPC Foundation sees progress in ongoing projects in Western region
- Huawei to start Africa data centre services from March
- GACL to initiate firm steps to tackle corruption at airport