The Africa Tertiary Entrepreneurs Awards (ATEA), has officially named its highest and topmost category award, the Golden Entrepreneur of the Year award, after business tycoon, Dr. Kwame Kyei Peprah.
The ATEA which took place on November 24, 2018, at the Splash Tomreik Hotel in East Legon, was sponsored by Dr Kwame Kyei Peprah who has now officially signed the Africa Tertiary Entrepreneurs Awards (ATEA) for Five (5) years.
From a humble beginning, Dr. Kyei Peprah has succeeded in setting up KK Peprah company limited, a building materials retail company with depots across the country.
KK Peprah currently runs three factories in Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi yet-to-be commissioned.
His target is to expand his businesses to absorb the youth across the country and has embarked on more Corporate Social Responsibility exercises, particularly for the Osu Children’s Home and the Nsawam Prisons, as well as the Nsawam Hospital.
ATEA is owned by Regina Adu Safowaah, a Ghanaian actress, Commercial superstar, Philanthropist, Entrepreneur/Pan African youth empowerment Ambassador as well as Life of a strong Girl Africa Ambassador.
She also owns the Aketesia Group, Executive producers of Miss noble Ghana beauty pageant as well as Shocki TV series.
Below are the Full winners of the Maiden Edition of ATEA
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Gov't commissions $2.3m-electrification project in Eastern Region
- Phase 2 of Ghana Gas-WAPCO interconnectivity nears completion
- Data privacy serious concern for advertisers – IAA World President
- Govt, EU hold forum to boost investments, jobs in Ghana
- Coca-Cola ends plan to refranchise Africa bottling unit, keeps majority stake
- Bill to increase funding for research, development nears parliamentary approval
- Gov't urges CEOs to support SDG Delivery Fund
- High non-performing loans undermine low policy rate – BoG Governor
- Boosting Ghana's domestic tourism sub-sector, the way forward
- Customs offers importers big deal
- Uncertainty over 2020 elections to pressure cedi - EIU
- Vodafone promises ‘solid support’ for Ghana music despite ‘unfortunate’ VGMA brawl
- Ghana physically secure; now needs to be cyber secure – TripleCyber CEO
- Arthur Energy Advisors wins Outstanding Energy Consultancy in West Africa
- 350,000 employed in public sector – Bawumia reveals