The Africa Tertiary Entrepreneurs Awards (ATEA), has officially named its highest and topmost category award, the Golden Entrepreneur of the Year award, after business tycoon, Dr. Kwame Kyei Peprah.
The ATEA which took place on November 24, 2018, at the Splash Tomreik Hotel in East Legon, was sponsored by Dr Kwame Kyei Peprah who has now officially signed the Africa Tertiary Entrepreneurs Awards (ATEA) for Five (5) years.
From a humble beginning, Dr. Kyei Peprah has succeeded in setting up KK Peprah company limited, a building materials retail company with depots across the country.
KK Peprah currently runs three factories in Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi yet-to-be commissioned.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
His target is to expand his businesses to absorb the youth across the country and has embarked on more Corporate Social Responsibility exercises, particularly for the Osu Children’s Home and the Nsawam Prisons, as well as the Nsawam Hospital.
ATEA is owned by Regina Adu Safowaah, a Ghanaian actress, Commercial superstar, Philanthropist, Entrepreneur/Pan African youth empowerment Ambassador as well as Life of a strong Girl Africa Ambassador.
She also owns the Aketesia Group, Executive producers of Miss noble Ghana beauty pageant as well as Shocki TV series.
Below are the Full winners of the Maiden Edition of ATEA
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Group praises Energy Bank, First Atlantic Bank merger talks
- Nestle Ghana is “Overall Best Industrial Company of the Year”
- UNDP launches mobile App for cocoa tree registration
- Africa's biggest fund manager to be probed on Steinhoff
- First Atlantic Bank formally notifies BoG of merger plans with Energy Bank
- GSE bleeds over bank closures; fails GH¢4.7bn capital test
- Imperatives before the marriage dubbed merger & acquisition
- Ghana set to commence flights to Seychelles
- After ugly year, biggest Africa stock market may rally
- Amewu-led Ameri deal “better” – ACEP lauds
- TIN registration picking up; ‘Over 2m registered’ - GRA
- Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
- Reserve Bank of India governor steps down
- Huge desert solar initiative to make Africa a renewables power-house
- Ghana, UAE trade volumes expected to hit $4 billion by end of 2018