Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited (GGBL), Ghana’s leading total beverage business has launched yet another exciting variant of its iconic Orijin Trademark, Orijin Herbal Gin.
Orijin revolutionised herbal bitters by using creative thinking and taking the best from the past and making it relevant and right for today.
Unveiling the new product at a colourful event held at Sokoban Village in Kumasi, Leticia Teiko Insaidoo, Mainstream Spirits and Customer Marketing Director said the company is committed to innovating new products to meet new consumer tastes.
"I am excited about Orijin Herbal Gin, our new invention; a gin blended with herbs for a full flavour and smooth finish. This new twist to gin, adds dynamism and energy to the category, resulting in a product consumers will enjoy,” she said.
Orijin Herbal Gin, is a spirit drink with 40% ABV, infused with a selection of aromatic and distinctive herbs and fruit extracts.
A gin with the characteristic intense gin taste yet full of flavour.
Consumers do not need to add lime because Orijin Herbal Gin has an amazing aroma.
Full flavour Orijin Herbal Gin will retail at 1 GHC per tot/sachet and GHC 11 for the 750 ml and is available in all bars in the Ashanti and Greater Accra Regions of Ghana.
'Just as our Orijin Trademark, Orijin Herbal Gin draws inspiration from our African roots and years of herbal tradition. Innovation and alchemy runs deep in our blood. We live to challenge conventions and reimagine what everyone else takes for granted. We did this in bitters when we introduced Orijin Bitters and it was a matter of time before we did it within the Gin category. This new twist on Gin, adds dynamism and energy to the category, resulting in a brand consumers will enjoy”.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Eni, UNIDO partner to help reach SDGs with pioneering public-private cooperation
- Ghana stocks head for 21-month low as banking concerns linger
- PIAC rejects 'poor data quality' excuse for direct negotiation for oil blocks
- Gov’t to introduce financing scheme for Made in Ghana cars
- Bawumia leads gov't's trade, investment delegation to Canada
- Fidelity Bank offers ‘unique customer experience on mobile app’
- Yolanda Cuba joins MTN as Group Chief of Digital & Fintech
- 2019 MOBEX Africa Tech Expo & Innovation Awards launched in Accra
- Induction of Insurance Professionals in Ghana - What to expect?
- Ecobank, Partners provide financial support to 16 medical students
- Johannesburg tops Women Entrepreneur Cities Index
- Ghana still high-risk debt of distress country - IMF/World Bank
- Cowbell to construct 20 boreholes to mark 20th anniversary
- Nestle introduces a new kind of chocolate
- Prove your ability to keep debt at sustainable levels - Terkper challenges gov’t