A 22-member team of StarLife Assurance toured the beautiful city of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates in the past couple of days.
The team included Sales Executives, Direct Sales Officers and Relationship Managers accompanied by the Chief Distribution Officer, Heads of Training & Development, Alternative Distribution and Retail.
The all-expense-paid tour was in recognition of outstanding performances and reward for 18 sales and relationship managers selected across the country as top performers for the year 2017.
In a pre-tour orientation and presentation by Pacific Tours, a leading tour and destination management company in Ghana, managers of StarLife led by the Executive Director, Mrs. Kakra Duffuor-Nyarko congratulated the staff for being top performers the past year and intimated that StarLife genuinely strives to make a difference in the lives of its general workforce through innovative incentives and training.
The staff, in a post-tour interview, commended the board and management of StarLife for this initiative and asserted that the experience will spur the team on to greater heights and successes in the coming years.
The staff and management were similarly full of praise for the awesome, unique and immersive experiences by the Pacific Tours team in Dubai.
The tour forms part of an award scheme to reward and motivate members of the sales team to perform at their very best.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Gov't hints of tax exemptions adjustment
- 5 defendants demand documents from uniBank’s Receiver
- Standard Chartered launches full Digital Bank on mobile
- Cedi falls to record low as foreign investors shun Ghana bonds
- Zimbabwe launches new, discounted currency as banks reopen
- MTN Group appoints Oyebowale Akideinde Head OTT Music Services
- Key Soap rewards loyal consumers at Promo Baako Pe 2018 grand finale
- Nigeria hits oil majors with billions in back taxes
- South Africa's Eskom bailout could reach $10.79 billion
- Financial Stability Advisory Council a step in the right direction - Banking consultant
- VIDEO: SONA 2019 - What President Akufo-Addo said on the economy
- Allow us to advertise – Medical directors urge regulator
- Anglogold Ashanti supports small scale industries with maiden trade show in Obuasi
- New Suzuki Ciaz, Suzuki Vitara models unveiled
- NCA revokes Expresso's operating licence