Customers of GCB Bank Limited are to benefit from the disbursement of more loans to finance their projects and personal needs under the Bank’s 24 Hour Personal Loan Scheme.
Apart from new personal loans to customers, salaried workers who have repaid 50 percent or more of their current loans under the 24 Hour Personal Loan are eligible for a top-up facility.
The Bank has also waived charges on early settlement of existing personal loans.
Disbursement of loans under the new arrangement will be within 24 hours of the submission of completed application forms.
GCB Bank has been recording increases in its loan portfolio from GH¢450 million in 2011 to GH¢2 billion.
The growth, which represents approximately 300 percent was as a result of the bank’s capacity to broaden its lending market and the need of customers for express loans 24 Hour Personal Loan.
The Bank anticipates higher growth in the future due to its enhanced technology, an introduction of new products and services, expansion of its branch network.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Gov't hints of tax exemptions adjustment
- 5 defendants demand documents from uniBank’s Receiver
- Standard Chartered launches full Digital Bank on mobile
- Cedi falls to record low as foreign investors shun Ghana bonds
- Zimbabwe launches new, discounted currency as banks reopen
- MTN Group appoints Oyebowale Akideinde Head OTT Music Services
- Key Soap rewards loyal consumers at Promo Baako Pe 2018 grand finale
- Nigeria hits oil majors with billions in back taxes
- South Africa's Eskom bailout could reach $10.79 billion
- Financial Stability Advisory Council a step in the right direction - Banking consultant
- VIDEO: SONA 2019 - What President Akufo-Addo said on the economy
- Allow us to advertise – Medical directors urge regulator
- Anglogold Ashanti supports small scale industries with maiden trade show in Obuasi
- New Suzuki Ciaz, Suzuki Vitara models unveiled
- NCA revokes Expresso's operating licence