Online shoppers to enjoy huge discounts as Jumia prepares to celebrate six years of operations in Ghana.
Up to 70 per cent to be slashed of prices about 50,000 items as Jumia marks its 6th-anniversary celebrations in online retailing.
Jumia is an e-commerce platform that offers an online retail shop for goods and services.
Speaking to journalists in Accra ahead of the 6th-anniversary celebration, Co–CEO of Jumia Ghana, Ore Odusanya explained that the sales was to appreciate their clients.
“We decided to do this for two weeks so that we can have one day dedicated for different categories and you can imagine with the about fifteen categories, and you will have your needs met in one of those categories and that’s how we want to celebrate with our customers during this anniversary,” Mr Ore said
From the 16th-29th July, Jumia will be giving out the lowest prices on a wide assortment of products as well as over 50,000 deals.
There will also be many games available online for a chance to win amazing prizes and much more fun stuff.
Throughout the anniversary period, Jumia will give away three brand new iPhone eight devices to three different lucky winners.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Boeing to take $4.9bn hit in second quarter on 737 Max grounding
- Ghana's total debt stock hits GHS200 billion
- Gov’t urged to formulate new tax compliance rules for increased revenue
- Vodafone talks private sector relevance in SDGs at UN Forum
- Nelson Mandela Day: Barclays, ALU scholars pay courtesy call on SA High Commissioner
- Insurance industry could wield more money than banks – Rev Okosun
- Engage NIC to avoid casualties - CIIG
- Kingdom Exim Ghana, CEO awarded at Ghana Shippers Award 2019
- Enforce laws barring foreigners from retail trade - Majority Leader to agencies
- GTBank, Ria partner Zeepay to launch Ria2Mobile money transfer service
- AirtelTigo mentors 40 young aspiring entrepreneurs
- Alliance Motors launches 2019 Range Rover Evoque
- AUDIO: Mid-year review, Supplementary Budget to be presented July 29
- Ghana, Ivory Coast lift ban on cocoa sales
- GIFEC, GSMA, Vodafone to connect rural communities to internet