Oak Plaza Hotels has boosted Ghana’s tourism industry with the opening of a branch in Kumasi the Ashanti Region capital.
The award-winning hospitality group has introduced top-of-the-range penthouse suites is once again poised to guarantee a homely experience with a lavish twist in the Garden City.
Located at Asokwa within the Ark building and close to the Kumasi City Mall, the Oak Plaza Penthouse Suites offer 20 luxurious suites with 14 two-bedroom suites and six one-bedroom suites. It is within a walking distance of business and financial institutions and surrounded by shops, restaurants, bars, making it ideal for business and leisure travellers.
Chief Operating Officer (COO), Ms. Hazel Gumpo, of the Oak Plaza Hotels who briefed the media on the new development said “having been aware of the royalty and the rich culture of the Ashanti Region the hotel deemed it fit to introduce a unique experience where guests are treated as they should be - real Kings and Queens”.
“As the pride of the Ashanti Region, we have taken the all-suite concept to a new level with international standards of service and style” she assured.
The Oak Plaza Suites offers: In-Suite breakfast cooked to your liking, Fully-equipped self-catering kitchen, Dining area, Uniquely designed living room and bedrooms with separate bathrooms, minibar services, In-room Safe and Complimentary water daily together with Tea & coffee making facilities. Also provided are Bathroom Amenities, Toiletry items and Flat screen TV’s in both living room and bedroom. Services include Express Check-in, Full Service on-site Concierge Desk, Swimming Pool, Gym, Butler Services and Secure outdoor parking.
Ms. Gumpo entreated visitors to the Ashanti Region on either a business trip or a weekend getaway to target the Oak Plaza Penthouse Suites where royal hospitality meets luxury.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- IMF says optimism in South Africa's economic recovery fading
- Govt releases GH¢2 billion to pay contractors
- Microfinance depositors demand gov’t bail out
- Nana Efua Rockson is “Woman PR Professional of the Year 2018”
- VISA to drive financial inclusion through football; signs sponsorship deal with CAF
- ECG invests "more than GH¢14m" to improve Accra West systems
- Israel explores economic opportunities in Ashanti Region
- Ecobank Ghana celebrates Day with $150,000 CSR project
- What Africa's central banks will discuss in the next 10 days
- Gold Fields West Africa pays $16m dividend to gov't
- Daniel McKorley wins Chamber Business Man of the Year award
- Central Bank not taking over Ideal Finance - Management clarifies
- Terkper refutes Ofori-Atta’s ‘hand-to-mouth’ description of economy
- Fuel prices at pumps projected to drop – IES
- We are ready for our factory -- La Mantse tells gov’t