Oak Plaza Hotels has boosted Ghana’s tourism industry with the opening of a branch in Kumasi the Ashanti Region capital.
The award-winning hospitality group has introduced top-of-the-range penthouse suites is once again poised to guarantee a homely experience with a lavish twist in the Garden City.
Located at Asokwa within the Ark building and close to the Kumasi City Mall, the Oak Plaza Penthouse Suites offer 20 luxurious suites with 14 two-bedroom suites and six one-bedroom suites. It is within a walking distance of business and financial institutions and surrounded by shops, restaurants, bars, making it ideal for business and leisure travellers.
Chief Operating Officer (COO), Ms. Hazel Gumpo, of the Oak Plaza Hotels who briefed the media on the new development said “having been aware of the royalty and the rich culture of the Ashanti Region the hotel deemed it fit to introduce a unique experience where guests are treated as they should be - real Kings and Queens”.
“As the pride of the Ashanti Region, we have taken the all-suite concept to a new level with international standards of service and style” she assured.
The Oak Plaza Suites offers: In-Suite breakfast cooked to your liking, Fully-equipped self-catering kitchen, Dining area, Uniquely designed living room and bedrooms with separate bathrooms, minibar services, In-room Safe and Complimentary water daily together with Tea & coffee making facilities. Also provided are Bathroom Amenities, Toiletry items and Flat screen TV’s in both living room and bedroom. Services include Express Check-in, Full Service on-site Concierge Desk, Swimming Pool, Gym, Butler Services and Secure outdoor parking.
Ms. Gumpo entreated visitors to the Ashanti Region on either a business trip or a weekend getaway to target the Oak Plaza Penthouse Suites where royal hospitality meets luxury.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- $3bn Eurobond cash likely to hit BoG’s account this week
- Ghana, Denmark sign strategic maritime sector cooperation
- What African Central Bankers will discuss in the next 7 days
- Payment Systems and Settlement bill to transform fintech space
- Total wants to drill for oil in the world's fastest Ocean Current
- Economic integration of Africa low -- Report
- The little drops of entrepreneurs who are making a mighty ocean
- FBNBank embarks on 125km relay walk
- Ghana among top 10 investment destinations in Africa
- Some OMC’s increase fuel prices to recover cost associated with cedi's depreciation
- No Ghana Post GPS, no business registration - Registrar General
- Ghana among RMB’s 2019 top 10 Investment Destinations in Africa
- Brexit costing UK economy $1 billion a week
- Private sector credit growth expected to rebound – BoG Survey
- SEC assures investors of vibrant asset management industry