Oak Plaza Hotels has boosted Ghana’s tourism industry with the opening of a branch in Kumasi the Ashanti Region capital.
The award-winning hospitality group has introduced top-of-the-range penthouse suites is once again poised to guarantee a homely experience with a lavish twist in the Garden City.
Located at Asokwa within the Ark building and close to the Kumasi City Mall, the Oak Plaza Penthouse Suites offer 20 luxurious suites with 14 two-bedroom suites and six one-bedroom suites. It is within a walking distance of business and financial institutions and surrounded by shops, restaurants, bars, making it ideal for business and leisure travellers.
Chief Operating Officer (COO), Ms. Hazel Gumpo, of the Oak Plaza Hotels who briefed the media on the new development said “having been aware of the royalty and the rich culture of the Ashanti Region the hotel deemed it fit to introduce a unique experience where guests are treated as they should be - real Kings and Queens”.
“As the pride of the Ashanti Region, we have taken the all-suite concept to a new level with international standards of service and style” she assured.
The Oak Plaza Suites offers: In-Suite breakfast cooked to your liking, Fully-equipped self-catering kitchen, Dining area, Uniquely designed living room and bedrooms with separate bathrooms, minibar services, In-room Safe and Complimentary water daily together with Tea & coffee making facilities. Also provided are Bathroom Amenities, Toiletry items and Flat screen TV’s in both living room and bedroom. Services include Express Check-in, Full Service on-site Concierge Desk, Swimming Pool, Gym, Butler Services and Secure outdoor parking.
Ms. Gumpo entreated visitors to the Ashanti Region on either a business trip or a weekend getaway to target the Oak Plaza Penthouse Suites where royal hospitality meets luxury.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Databank denies dealing in gold
- No IPO after 4G acquisition – Vodafone CEO announces
- Ghana to leverage Chinese online retail platforms to market cocoa products
- Days of public finance disarray are over – Akufo-Addo
- Zimbabwe to introduce new currency due to dollar shortage
- UK car insurance premiums fall six percent in 2018 - Survey
- It’s like a bet - Man confesses love for Ponzi schemes
- Passion Air suspends operations to Takoradi
- Change in ECG management won't result in price hikes - PURC assures
- Slash prices of renewable energy - Amewu tells international agency
- Ghana's banking sector consolidation trend is credit positive – Moody’s
- Pioneer Kitchenware delisted from Ghana Stock Exchange
- Frontclear, Fidelity and Societe Generale complete $40m transaction
- Newmont to buy Goldcorp in $10bn deal to create world's largest gold producer
- UAE economy forecast to grow by 3.8% between 2019, 2023: Analysis