If you’ve ever taken a loan from a bank or any financial institution, then you know that paying back is not always easy.
Thankfully, from a high of 30.8 percent in 2017, interest rates are gradually coming down. Latest figures from the Bank of Ghana show the rate as of June 2018 was 27.5 percent.
Below is an infographic detailing the trend of interest rates since 2017.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- First Atlantic Bank formally notifies BoG of merger plans with Energy Bank
- GSE bleeds over bank closures; fails GH¢4.7bn capital test
- Imperatives before the marriage dubbed merger & acquisition
- Ghana set to commence flights to Seychelles
- After ugly year, biggest Africa stock market may rally
- Amewu-led Ameri deal “better” – ACEP lauds
- TIN registration picking up; ‘Over 2m registered’ - GRA
- Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
- Reserve Bank of India governor steps down
- Huge desert solar initiative to make Africa a renewables power-house
- Ghana, UAE trade volumes expected to hit $4 billion by end of 2018
- G4S will continue to innovate, evolve — MD
- FBNBank draws down curtain on 2018 ‘Save and Win’ promo
- Shell customers meet management, get more than expected
- RwandAir seeks approval to run Accra-New York route