The Managing Director of the Trasacco Estates Development Company has indicated the construction of a 300-bed hotel and residential houses at Ada Foah will provide jobs for the residents.
Ian Morris said the long-term goal is to change the fortunes of residents living in the area.
He made this known on the sidelines of a stakeholders meeting that brought together chiefs and residents of the area on Sunday.
The project which is sited very close to the Ada Estuary is expected to boost Ghana’s tourism industry when completed he added.
Watch the video report:
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Predictions: 2019 Budget Presentation
- 2019 Budget: New taxes, increases will be unacceptable - Economics professor
- Black Friday: Jumia Ghana partners Ghana Post to enhance deliveries
- Ex-UBS trader Kweku Adoboli deported to Ghana
- Inflation for October declines to 9.5%
- Gov’t spends $8.58m on Business Resource Centers nationwide
- Ghana affirms commitment to liberal airspace in Yamoussoukro Decision Day
- GLICO Life champions customer satisfaction
- AirtelTigo announces completion of nationwide network integration, upgrades
- See list: BoG bans 125 persons from holding current account
- MTN adjudged CSR company of the year
- Inlaks partners Temenos to win core banking application project in Cameroon
- UBA Ghana exceeds BoG’s minimum capital requirement
- Emirates expands partnership with Uber to offer seamless journey
- Communications ministry fights BoG over Mobile Money data