The Managing Director of the Trasacco Estates Development Company has indicated the construction of a 300-bed hotel and residential houses at Ada Foah will provide jobs for the residents.
Ian Morris said the long-term goal is to change the fortunes of residents living in the area.
He made this known on the sidelines of a stakeholders meeting that brought together chiefs and residents of the area on Sunday.
The project which is sited very close to the Ada Estuary is expected to boost Ghana’s tourism industry when completed he added.
Watch the video report:
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Kasapreko, Tetra Pak® launch new automated carton aseptic juice line
- MASLOC boss grabs multiple awards
- Mobile Network Operators challenge NCA fine
- The greed factor in investment decisions
- Societe Generale sells South African unit to ABSA
- NPA denies allegations of ‘reckless victimisation’ of local LPG operators
- Mobile telephony: State-operator relations - A land to clear
- Bill Gates: The best investment I’ve ever made
- Mining leases without ratification: ‘Prosecute’ past ministers – Dr Manteaw
- Vodafone tops nominations for IPR's 7th National Communication & PR Awards
- Key African Central Banks to hold rates on CPI, oil prices
- China's growth set to slow to 6.3% in 2019
- GRA to introduce new measure to control transit trading
- Moody’s lauds banking sector reforms
- Tullow targets drilling, completion of works on new wells in this year