The Managing Director of the Trasacco Estates Development Company has indicated the construction of a 300-bed hotel and residential houses at Ada Foah will provide jobs for the residents.
Ian Morris said the long-term goal is to change the fortunes of residents living in the area.
He made this known on the sidelines of a stakeholders meeting that brought together chiefs and residents of the area on Sunday.
The project which is sited very close to the Ada Estuary is expected to boost Ghana’s tourism industry when completed he added.
Watch the video report:
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Huawei first-quarter revenue grows 39% to $27bn
- Navigating Sub-Saharan Africa’s recovery amid greater uncertainty
- Oil hits 2019 high on U.S. plan to tighten squeeze on Iran
- Upper West: 1,022 bags of maize harvested under PFJs
- Gov’t, Labour agree to build consensus on dev’t issues
- Ofori-Atta steers World Bank/IMF Development Committee on global dev't issues
- Airports Company considers reserving Terminal 2 for home-based carrier
- Gov't working to reduce aviation fuel, other airline taxes
- GNPC Foundation produces best ever local rice
- Good or bad? GUTA, AGI disagree on reduction of import duties
- Emirates rolls out special Easter menus
- Today's students are 'irrelevant' to tomorrow’s market - Ken Thompson
- Old Mutual Ghana rewards top performing staff with trip to Zaina Lodge
- Pay your taxes to ensure success of Ghana Beyond Aid policy – GRA official
- PDS blames GRIDco for Thursday’s intermittent power outages