NOTE cosmetics is entering the Ghanaian market in collaboration with Silverqueen Cosmetics, a fast-growing luxury cosmetics supplier in Ghana.
In his speech at the brand’s official launch, the Managing Director of Silverqueen Cosmetics, Marwan Saouda expressed his high anticipation for the brand to be a successful addition to Ghana Market in particular and West Africa in General.
NOTE Cosmetics is a vegan makeup and skincare brand formulated in European manufacturing facilities and sold in about 80 countries.
In just a few years since its global launch in 2014 in Paris, the cosmetics brand inspired by its passion for living, NOTE make up officially landed in Ghana in November 2018.
The glamorous launching event held in Accra was attended by the beauty and fashion trendsetters, entertainment gurus as well as makeup lovers in Accra.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
Now available at luxury beauty and cosmetics stores in Ghana, the NOTE make up is ready to please its consumers, with products that are a blend of skincare technology with ample sheds and choices.
The brand is a result of extensive research on natural wonders from across the globe. It explores and wonderfully combines earth’s blessings such as the extracts of sweet almond, cedarwood, rice protein, and argon oil and soy protein to create the perfect foundation formula to protect the skin, moisturize and rejuvenate at the same time.
The note brand offers a range of face powders, foundation, pencils, lipsticks and lip products to its customers.
Speaking on the sidelines of the product launch, the Export Area Manager for Note Cosmetics Berk Aslan said the note cosmetic brand promises customers high-quality products at affordable prices.
“The good part about this brand is that we are giving you high-quality makeup but at very affordable prices. So its luxury that you can afford.”
On her part, the Sales and Marketing Manager for Note cosmetics Christine Ansong revealed the company plans to establish a cosmetics training school in the near future.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Group praises Energy Bank, First Atlantic Bank merger talks
- Nestle Ghana is “Overall Best Industrial Company of the Year”
- UNDP launches mobile App for cocoa tree registration
- Africa's biggest fund manager to be probed on Steinhoff
- First Atlantic Bank formally notifies BoG of merger plans with Energy Bank
- GSE bleeds over bank closures; fails GH¢4.7bn capital test
- Imperatives before the marriage dubbed merger & acquisition
- Ghana set to commence flights to Seychelles
- After ugly year, biggest Africa stock market may rally
- Amewu-led Ameri deal “better” – ACEP lauds
- TIN registration picking up; ‘Over 2m registered’ - GRA
- Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
- Reserve Bank of India governor steps down
- Huge desert solar initiative to make Africa a renewables power-house
- Ghana, UAE trade volumes expected to hit $4 billion by end of 2018