NOTE cosmetics is entering the Ghanaian market in collaboration with Silverqueen Cosmetics, a fast-growing luxury cosmetics supplier in Ghana.
In his speech at the brand’s official launch, the Managing Director of Silverqueen Cosmetics, Marwan Saouda expressed his high anticipation for the brand to be a successful addition to Ghana Market in particular and West Africa in General.
NOTE Cosmetics is a vegan makeup and skincare brand formulated in European manufacturing facilities and sold in about 80 countries.
In just a few years since its global launch in 2014 in Paris, the cosmetics brand inspired by its passion for living, NOTE make up officially landed in Ghana in November 2018.
The glamorous launching event held in Accra was attended by the beauty and fashion trendsetters, entertainment gurus as well as makeup lovers in Accra.
Now available at luxury beauty and cosmetics stores in Ghana, the NOTE make up is ready to please its consumers, with products that are a blend of skincare technology with ample sheds and choices.
The brand is a result of extensive research on natural wonders from across the globe. It explores and wonderfully combines earth’s blessings such as the extracts of sweet almond, cedarwood, rice protein, and argon oil and soy protein to create the perfect foundation formula to protect the skin, moisturize and rejuvenate at the same time.
The note brand offers a range of face powders, foundation, pencils, lipsticks and lip products to its customers.
Speaking on the sidelines of the product launch, the Export Area Manager for Note Cosmetics Berk Aslan said the note cosmetic brand promises customers high-quality products at affordable prices.
“The good part about this brand is that we are giving you high-quality makeup but at very affordable prices. So its luxury that you can afford.”
On her part, the Sales and Marketing Manager for Note cosmetics Christine Ansong revealed the company plans to establish a cosmetics training school in the near future.
More Business Headlines
- Next 10 years critical to finalizing obstacles hampering single market - AU
- Customers of insolvent S&L companies decry 'unclear' validation forms
- Jack Daniel’s to boost local market share with Accra Street Music Festival
- MTN set to rollout $20 smartphone
- Menzgold is not a Ponzi scheme, customers not greedy
- Risks to growth 'increasing by the day' - AfDB
- AirtelTigo takes lead with ‘no expiry’ voice and data bundles
- Depositors of insolvent S&L companies will receive all their funds- Receiver
- Gov’t does not owe GN Savings and Loans – BoG reacts to viral claim
- S&L cleanup: Payment of depositor’s claims to begin before end of August
- Savings and Loans sector cleanup: BoG approach should have been less destructive
- GRA staff urged to abide by codes of conduct
- Photos: MTN Heroes of Change receive awards
- Photos: Patrons get results at 2nd JoyNews Habitat Mini Fair
- A $1.6 billion horror as Ghana investors can’t get their savings