NOTE cosmetics is entering the Ghanaian market in collaboration with Silverqueen Cosmetics, a fast-growing luxury cosmetics supplier in Ghana.
In his speech at the brand’s official launch, the Managing Director of Silverqueen Cosmetics, Marwan Saouda expressed his high anticipation for the brand to be a successful addition to Ghana Market in particular and West Africa in General.
NOTE Cosmetics is a vegan makeup and skincare brand formulated in European manufacturing facilities and sold in about 80 countries.
In just a few years since its global launch in 2014 in Paris, the cosmetics brand inspired by its passion for living, NOTE make up officially landed in Ghana in November 2018.
The glamorous launching event held in Accra was attended by the beauty and fashion trendsetters, entertainment gurus as well as makeup lovers in Accra.
Now available at luxury beauty and cosmetics stores in Ghana, the NOTE make up is ready to please its consumers, with products that are a blend of skincare technology with ample sheds and choices.
The brand is a result of extensive research on natural wonders from across the globe. It explores and wonderfully combines earth’s blessings such as the extracts of sweet almond, cedarwood, rice protein, and argon oil and soy protein to create the perfect foundation formula to protect the skin, moisturize and rejuvenate at the same time.
The note brand offers a range of face powders, foundation, pencils, lipsticks and lip products to its customers.
Speaking on the sidelines of the product launch, the Export Area Manager for Note Cosmetics Berk Aslan said the note cosmetic brand promises customers high-quality products at affordable prices.
“The good part about this brand is that we are giving you high-quality makeup but at very affordable prices. So its luxury that you can afford.”
On her part, the Sales and Marketing Manager for Note cosmetics Christine Ansong revealed the company plans to establish a cosmetics training school in the near future.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Vodafone appoints first Ghanaian CEO
- Professional training of agents – GIC kick-starts process
- Eni Ghana launches the 'Clean Beach' project
- KIA Terminal 3 gets $30m oil money
- Honda to shut UK car plant in 2022 with the loss of 3,500 jobs
- Karpowership to ease gas evacuation challenges in Western region
- Second-hand vehicle, auto parts dealers push for review of ‘discriminatory’ up-front duty payment
- GNPC needs better corporate governance structure - CSOs demand
- EIU projects 11% Inflation due to weak cedi
- Ghana hosts African Risk Capacity Joint Board Meeting
- MTN Ghana collects 3500 pints of blood as part of CSR
- South Africa airline to be split into three - CEO
- MTN introduces ‘Science Set’ to boost science education
- PIAC raises red flag over $3.8m GNPC cash for Maritime boundary dispute
- Accra Brewery Ltd appoints new Country Director