Mobile telecommunication giant, Vodafone Ghana, has introduced another exciting promotion ahead of Christmas to provide its Fixed Broadband (FBB) customers an opportunity to do more.
The Special Christmas promotion offers FBB users 30 days of unlimited internet, fun-packed entertainment, free shopping, fuel vouchers as well as discounts on smart home appliances and devices. Customers can access the Fixed Broadband promotion when they pay a minimum of two months’ subscription fees in advance between now and 31st December 2018.
Speaking on the package, Patricia Obo-Nai, Fixed Business and Customer Operations Director at Vodafone Ghana, said, “Similar to previous years, we have introduced this special Christmas promotion to enable our customers to enjoy unlimited internet and exciting entertainment content with their families during this festive period. Our broadband customers can enjoy this package by simply paying two or more months’ advance and have unlimited internet for the first 30days days,” she explained.
She stressed that customers who make three or more months in advance payments will enjoy additional rewards such as free IPTV streaming device with one-month Netflix access, fuel or shopping vouchers, movie tickets for the family, discounts on smart home devices, appliances and more. She added that Vodafone is committed to finding delightful ways to enrich customers’ experience.
Customers can pay for their service using Vodafone Cash, cash or cheque, Visa or MasterCard and Vodafone scratch card to enjoy this incredible offer.
This promotion is in partnership with Electroland Ghana Ltd, DSTV, and Kwese.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Airline profits set to grow in 2019
- China to 'cut US car tariff to 15%'
- NIC task force swoops commercial buildings without insurance; arrests 6
- Group praises Energy Bank, First Atlantic Bank merger talks
- Nestle Ghana is “Overall Best Industrial Company of the Year”
- UNDP launches mobile App for cocoa tree registration
- Africa's biggest fund manager to be probed on Steinhoff
- First Atlantic Bank formally notifies BoG of merger plans with Energy Bank
- GSE bleeds over bank closures; fails GH¢4.7bn capital test
- Imperatives before the marriage dubbed merger & acquisition
- Ghana set to commence flights to Seychelles
- After ugly year, biggest Africa stock market may rally
- Amewu-led Ameri deal “better” – ACEP lauds
- TIN registration picking up; ‘Over 2m registered’ - GRA
- Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap