Fidelity Bank Ghana has received three prestigious awards by renowned organizations for its sterling performance in delivering exceptional banking services across all fronts to its customers.
The Bank was adjudged the 2017 Best Local Bank and the Best Local Investment Bank for the fifth consecutive time in Ghana by EMEA Finance Limited.
The Bank was also awarded the 2017 Premium Quality Banking Service of the Year by the Entrepreneur Foundation of Ghana as well as the 2017 Best Valuable Partner by Xpress Money for impacting greatly on its customers within the remittance space.
Commenting on the awards, the Director of Personal Banking, Godfred Attafuah said: “We are highly honoured to be awarded by renowned organizations as one of the most hardworking, innovative and supportive Banks in Ghana and beyond.
“This endorses the hard work and success story of the Bank over the past 12 years as it supports its customers and most importantly helps Ghana build a resilient economy.”
He also said the Bank is in a very good standing to support more individuals and organizations in their efforts to increase outputs in very critical sectors of the economy.
Mr Attafuah dedicated the award to all staff and customers of the Bank for their contributions in growing the company.
The EMEA award celebrates Africa’s most innovative bank taking into consideration its market strength, profitability, growth and earnings, potential and quality of management of the financial institutions.
The Ghana Business Quality Award category recognizes best premium quality products and services that have met the standards of quality and deserving of commendation from customers and the general public.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- GIFEC, GSMA, Vodafone to connect rural communities to internet
- Take Pension Serious – NBC Ghana Trust boss charges Ghanaians
- ABL ends Retailer Development Program
- Aker Energy’s IPO may be in late 2019 or 2020 - CEO
- StarLife CEO named among Female Trailblazers in African insurance industry
- Eni, UNIDO partner to help reach SDGs with pioneering public-private cooperation
- Ghana stocks head for 21-month low as banking concerns linger
- PIAC rejects 'poor data quality' excuse for direct negotiation for oil blocks
- Gov’t to introduce financing scheme for Made in Ghana cars
- Bawumia leads gov't's trade, investment delegation to Canada
- Fidelity Bank offers ‘unique customer experience on mobile app’
- Yolanda Cuba joins MTN as Group Chief of Digital & Fintech
- 2019 MOBEX Africa Tech Expo & Innovation Awards launched in Accra
- Induction of Insurance Professionals in Ghana - What to expect?
- Ecobank, Partners provide financial support to 16 medical students