Fidelity Bank Ghana has received three prestigious awards by renowned organizations for its sterling performance in delivering exceptional banking services across all fronts to its customers.
The Bank was adjudged the 2017 Best Local Bank and the Best Local Investment Bank for the fifth consecutive time in Ghana by EMEA Finance Limited.
The Bank was also awarded the 2017 Premium Quality Banking Service of the Year by the Entrepreneur Foundation of Ghana as well as the 2017 Best Valuable Partner by Xpress Money for impacting greatly on its customers within the remittance space.
Commenting on the awards, the Director of Personal Banking, Godfred Attafuah said: “We are highly honoured to be awarded by renowned organizations as one of the most hardworking, innovative and supportive Banks in Ghana and beyond.
“This endorses the hard work and success story of the Bank over the past 12 years as it supports its customers and most importantly helps Ghana build a resilient economy.”
He also said the Bank is in a very good standing to support more individuals and organizations in their efforts to increase outputs in very critical sectors of the economy.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
Mr Attafuah dedicated the award to all staff and customers of the Bank for their contributions in growing the company.
The EMEA award celebrates Africa’s most innovative bank taking into consideration its market strength, profitability, growth and earnings, potential and quality of management of the financial institutions.
The Ghana Business Quality Award category recognizes best premium quality products and services that have met the standards of quality and deserving of commendation from customers and the general public.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Airline profits set to grow in 2019
- China to 'cut US car tariff to 15%'
- NIC task force swoops commercial buildings without insurance; arrests 6
- Group praises Energy Bank, First Atlantic Bank merger talks
- Nestle Ghana is “Overall Best Industrial Company of the Year”
- UNDP launches mobile App for cocoa tree registration
- Africa's biggest fund manager to be probed on Steinhoff
- First Atlantic Bank formally notifies BoG of merger plans with Energy Bank
- GSE bleeds over bank closures; fails GH¢4.7bn capital test
- Imperatives before the marriage dubbed merger & acquisition
- Ghana set to commence flights to Seychelles
- After ugly year, biggest Africa stock market may rally
- Amewu-led Ameri deal “better” – ACEP lauds
- TIN registration picking up; ‘Over 2m registered’ - GRA
- Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap