Fidelity Bank Ghana has received three prestigious awards by renowned organizations for its sterling performance in delivering exceptional banking services across all fronts to its customers.
The Bank was adjudged the 2017 Best Local Bank and the Best Local Investment Bank for the fifth consecutive time in Ghana by EMEA Finance Limited.
The Bank was also awarded the 2017 Premium Quality Banking Service of the Year by the Entrepreneur Foundation of Ghana as well as the 2017 Best Valuable Partner by Xpress Money for impacting greatly on its customers within the remittance space.
Commenting on the awards, the Director of Personal Banking, Godfred Attafuah said: “We are highly honoured to be awarded by renowned organizations as one of the most hardworking, innovative and supportive Banks in Ghana and beyond.
“This endorses the hard work and success story of the Bank over the past 12 years as it supports its customers and most importantly helps Ghana build a resilient economy.”
He also said the Bank is in a very good standing to support more individuals and organizations in their efforts to increase outputs in very critical sectors of the economy.
Mr Attafuah dedicated the award to all staff and customers of the Bank for their contributions in growing the company.
The EMEA award celebrates Africa’s most innovative bank taking into consideration its market strength, profitability, growth and earnings, potential and quality of management of the financial institutions.
The Ghana Business Quality Award category recognizes best premium quality products and services that have met the standards of quality and deserving of commendation from customers and the general public.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Learn from AirtelTigo merger to save businesses, jobs - Carlos Ahenkorah
- GIPC signs MoU with German-African Business Association
- AGI focuses on 12 economic reforms in 2019
- Uganda deports MTN boss
- Expert cautions BoG as Savings and Loans sector cleanup looms
- How South Africa’s blackouts are crippling businesses
- GOIL shares customised Valentine's Day chocolates with customers
- GCAA sets up task force to investigate allegations of extortion, coercion at KIA
- Ghanaian scientists identify ‘Prekese’ seeds as potent natural fungicide
- Govt’s barcode innovation for fertilizers tackles theft
- Mac Attram to create millionaires with first Business Accelerator Boot Camp
- Oil production in Ghana to double by 2023– Ofori-Atta
- JP Morgan rolls out first US bank-backed cryptocurrency
- GNPC Foundation sees progress in ongoing projects in Western region
- Huawei to start Africa data centre services from March