CFAO Ghana Limited, a major Ghanaian automobile distributor has launched the all- new Suzuki Swift designed with improved features and performance in Accra.
The newly launched car promises a new world of experience with its automobile styling, indulgent interiors and flawless enhancement.
Customers in Ghana can now have the opportunity to drive a car that scores so high on many levels as it competes strongly on design, safety, reliability, interior space and practicality at an affordable price.
Speaking at the launch at the Suzuki showroom at Airport city, Managing Director – CFAO Ghana Ltd, Paulo Fernandes urged new vehicle buyers to come and test the all-new Suzuki Swift which guarantees excellent performance with a whole new world of safety.
“Almost three years ago, CFAO has embarked in an exciting journey to offer the wide range of Suzuki vehicles to the various categories of Ghanaian customers: individuals, private companies and public entities. Up to 2016, the Suzuki brand was not so popular.” He said
“At CFAO, we want to go beyond that in providing customers with more information on how to use and maintain their vehicles, more enjoyable experiences throughout the life cycle of their vehicles, more safety, and more mobility”
“Our ultimate ambition is obviously to be the number one car dealer in the heart of the Ghanaian customers” he added.
Brand Manager, SUZUKI, Julius Akyeampong also said, the incredibly stylish and comfortable sedan has over the years been one of Suzuki’s best selling models in various markets across the world. It clocked 6 million units global sales in February 2018, since its launch in 2004.
“The Swift’s 1.2 litre petrol dual jet engine is great in power and efficient in fuel mileage (4.9litres per 100km) far above that of its competing class and giving the owner a breather with the current high cost of fuel.”
“The solid platform is designed with Suzuki’s TECT principle on the use of high tensile steel, very rigid but light in weight and impact absorption abilities. Backed with front MacPherson’s strut suspension and rear torsion beam gives the driver stability and a comfortable experience driving in our rugged nature of roads in the country.” he said.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Group praises Energy Bank, First Atlantic Bank merger talks
- Nestle Ghana is “Overall Best Industrial Company of the Year”
- UNDP launches mobile App for cocoa tree registration
- Africa's biggest fund manager to be probed on Steinhoff
- First Atlantic Bank formally notifies BoG of merger plans with Energy Bank
- GSE bleeds over bank closures; fails GH¢4.7bn capital test
- Imperatives before the marriage dubbed merger & acquisition
- Ghana set to commence flights to Seychelles
- After ugly year, biggest Africa stock market may rally
- Amewu-led Ameri deal “better” – ACEP lauds
- TIN registration picking up; ‘Over 2m registered’ - GRA
- Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
- Reserve Bank of India governor steps down
- Huge desert solar initiative to make Africa a renewables power-house
- Ghana, UAE trade volumes expected to hit $4 billion by end of 2018