Unilever Ghana has announced the appointment of Gladys Amoah as the new Managing Director.
Her appointment takes effect from the 1st of November, 2018.
Gladys Amoah, who was the Customer Development Director of Unilever Ghana, takes over from Ziobeieton Yeo, who resigned as the Managing Director of Unilever Ghana Limited effective 1st November 2018.
Mrs Amoah was appointed Customer Development Director, Ghana effective 1st November 2016.
She has 20 years experience in FMCG and has held roles in both Customer Development and Marketing. She has also got experience in Foods, Out of Home (restaurant markets), Personal Care and more recently Homecare. Gladys has both South African and the rest of Africa experience.
Mrs Amoah joined Unilever in 2012 and has been the Customer Marketing Director for Hygiene in South Africa and took on full Personal Care Portfolio as Customer Marketing Director.
Mike Ubeh, currently Customer Development Director for General Trade, Nigeria, will succeed Gladys as Customer Development Director, Ghana from 1st January 2019, reporting to Gladys.
Mike has been a major contributor to the success of the Nigerian business over the past 4years. He is a solid campaigner in the Route-To-Market (RTM) experience, with wide and deep exposure into many Unilever businesses.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Govt secures record bids for its Eurobond
- Turkish gov’t to scale up investment to $1b with special interest in Agric, Tourism
- Vodafone Ghana launches 4G services
- Nestle Ghana achieves 12.8% volume growth in 2018
- MTN launches 8th edition of Twin City Fest
- Time to invest in Africa is now – Bawumia woos investors
- Boeing expects 737 Max software fix by end of March
- Gov't expresses confidence in insurance recapitalisation process
- Accra Mall to introduce Family Club
- Eurobond pricing expected on Tuesday as Ofori-Atta ends London Roadshow
- Tony Elumelu Foundation to announce selected entrepreneurs for 2019 programme
- RE: Telcos asked to stop sale of sim cards on the streets
- MTN Ghana enhances data experience for customers with 4G+ service
- Nothing in life happens by chance – MTN boss tells youth
- Ghana benefiting from hedged gold prices