The SU Tower said to be a game–changer for corporate workspace has been inaugurated in Accra.
SU Tower is a grade “A” office offering with an appreciable appeal of retail: placing your business at the centre of it all.
It is a-11, 989 square metres of modern but sustainable space prized for its superior access, prestigious corporate address and excellent proximity to amenities.
Strategically sitting at the intersection of the Kanda Highway and the Castle Road within the Ridge enclave of Accra; the SU Tower is visible from all cardinal points of its location offering the discerning occupier unique placement and an enviable corporate identity.
The property easily connects to the Ridge Hospital, Bank of Ghana, Ghana Stock Exchange, Movenpick Ambassador Hotel, major financial institutions, the central business district, the OSU retail offering of shopping centres, restaurants and fine dining etc.
With advanced sustainability and green practices in designing; SU offers large open floor plates of 1,200 square metres and an abundance of natural light, ultimately reducing property operating expenses.
SU Tower is already home to blue chip companies within the financial and service industry.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- The little drops of entrepreneurs who are making a mighty ocean
- FBNBank embarks on 125km relay walk
- Ghana among top 10 investment destinations in Africa
- Some OMC’s increase fuel prices to recover cost associated with cedi's depreciation
- No Ghana Post GPS, no business registration - Registrar General
- Ghana among RMB’s 2019 top 10 Investment Destinations in Africa
- Brexit costing UK economy $1 billion a week
- Private sector credit growth expected to rebound – BoG Survey
- SEC assures investors of vibrant asset management industry
- Ghana's first facility services app launched
- ‘Benefits payments are accurate’ – SSNIT fends off Organised Labour allegations
- Gov't through FDA rallies supermarkets to promote locally produced goods
- Billionaire banker David Rockefeller dies aged 101
- Accra Mall launches Family Club to reward families
- Google regrets 'minor glitch' that caused cedi to plummet