Westhills Ridge Company Limited has launched the Eden Heights luxury residential development located in the heart of West Accra, Ghana.
The master-planned development is about 30 minutes’ drive from the Airport and 5 minutes’ walk from West Hills Mall in Weija.
It provides a great vista of the city and offers a seamless living experience with all its wonderful amenities.
Accra Central choked
Speaking at a launch event at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra on Thursday, Acting Managing Director of Westhills Ridge, Emmanuel Ansah Ofei, said on one hand, the housing unit is an answer to the country’s housing deficit and, on the other hand, a solution to the sprawling conditions in old residential areas in the central Accra.
“We believe that Accra Central is a bit choked. If you want luxury, you have to go to a place where you can get good scenery and get a breath of fresh air and, therefore, this development is going to provide that for people.
“I think our unique selling point is the sports centre. Ghanaians have become very health conscious. You see a lot of people going around jogging in the morning and we are providing those facilities with the development. We believe that if you invest in such a place, you can retire and have all your fitness facilities,” he said.
Eden Heights luxury apartments
The master-planned development provides residents with convenience, comfort, security and peace of mind.
Eden Heights offers a unique residential space dedicated to providing residents with comfort and luxury in addition to a world-class sports facility, on-site management office, ample parking and a very serene environment.
It offers one to four bedroom apartments and penthouses within a gated community, all with grade ‘A’ finishing and options to customise.
The development has been carefully designed and constructed to meet safety standards and also to meet the health and lifestyle patterns of the modern city dweller, making it undoubtedly a unique residential destination for luxury in Ghana.
Bird’s eye view of Eden Heights apartment
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Reserve Bank of India governor steps down
- Huge desert solar initiative to make Africa a renewables power-house
- Ghana, UAE trade volumes expected to hit $4 billion by end of 2018
- G4S will continue to innovate, evolve — MD
- FBNBank draws down curtain on 2018 ‘Save and Win’ promo
- Shell customers meet management, get more than expected
- RwandAir seeks approval to run Accra-New York route
- Global stocks extend slump as growth worries mount
- Reducing post-harvest loses key to tackling hunger – Analyst
- KPMG South Africa apologizes for scandals, seeks second chance
- Front pages: Monday, December 10, 2018
- Better days ahead – Akufo-Addo assures industry
- Akufo-Addo leaves for 3-day Japan visit to boost trade ties
- Tullow Ghana to pay dividend to gov't in 2019
- Hope for small-scale miners at last; gov’t to announce new mining policy