Westhills Ridge Company Limited has launched the Eden Heights luxury residential development located in the heart of West Accra, Ghana.
The master-planned development is about 30 minutes’ drive from the Airport and 5 minutes’ walk from West Hills Mall in Weija.
It provides a great vista of the city and offers a seamless living experience with all its wonderful amenities.
Accra Central choked
Speaking at a launch event at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra on Thursday, Acting Managing Director of Westhills Ridge, Emmanuel Ansah Ofei, said on one hand, the housing unit is an answer to the country’s housing deficit and, on the other hand, a solution to the sprawling conditions in old residential areas in the central Accra.
“We believe that Accra Central is a bit choked. If you want luxury, you have to go to a place where you can get good scenery and get a breath of fresh air and, therefore, this development is going to provide that for people.
“I think our unique selling point is the sports centre. Ghanaians have become very health conscious. You see a lot of people going around jogging in the morning and we are providing those facilities with the development. We believe that if you invest in such a place, you can retire and have all your fitness facilities,” he said.
Eden Heights luxury apartments
The master-planned development provides residents with convenience, comfort, security and peace of mind.
Eden Heights offers a unique residential space dedicated to providing residents with comfort and luxury in addition to a world-class sports facility, on-site management office, ample parking and a very serene environment.
It offers one to four bedroom apartments and penthouses within a gated community, all with grade ‘A’ finishing and options to customise.
The development has been carefully designed and constructed to meet safety standards and also to meet the health and lifestyle patterns of the modern city dweller, making it undoubtedly a unique residential destination for luxury in Ghana.
Bird’s eye view of Eden Heights apartment
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- ADB gives GHȼ100m to support agro-inputs access under PFJ
- Lawrence Agyinsem elected president of Global Network of Export-Import banks
- Impact Investing Ghana launches to catalyze investment for development
- Gov't to deploy 55 mini-grids to communities next year
- BoG to announce new capital requirement for MoMo operators
- GES-SIC Life launch insurance policy for teachers
- Western North: Cocoa farmers, landowners meet over controversial lease pact
- Police pick up GUTA executives over trade fracas with foreigners
- US billionaires' group calls for wealth tax
- Vodafone’s unveils new offer that allows you to share data in the family
- Zimbabwe ends decade of dollarisation in new currency reform
- China: Africa projects should be sustainable, denounces criticism
- Foreign MoMo operators must have 30% local participation to secure license – BoG
- Special Prosecutor, CHRAJ to assist PIAC to fight misuse of petroleum funds
- KPMG appoints new Senior Partner