Rigworld Training Center (RTC), a Ghanaian owned, world-class, oil and gas accredited safety training centre, has gotten ISO certification.
Founded in 2017, RTC excels in providing a range of client-focused safety training services and products to the extractive industries. RTC has a working partnership with international organizations like Maersk Training, Hydrasun and DNV-GL.
A range of client-focused safety training services and products are provided to companies like ENI, MODEC, and Maersk Drilling.
Rigworld Training Centre received International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certification (ISO 9001:2015) from DNV-GL.
The certification covers Quality Management System (QMS) and compliance of best practice in that area.
Together, the attainment means the company highly considers its clients and stakeholders satisfaction in all its operations. Greater emphasis on building a management system suited to our clients, customers and stakeholder’s needs and expectations.
Also, this certification is a requirement that top Management of Rigworld Training Centre is involved and accountable, aligning quality with wider business strategy also alignment with other key management system standards through the use of a common structure and objectives throughout the business.
This Certification comes following several systematic requirements and measures put in place by Rigworld Training Centre to ensure that their clients are satisfied, as well as enable value for money for all parties.
This certification proves that Rigworld Training Centre compliant with the "ISO 9001:2015 standard, confirming that the company has achieved all requirements in the area of Quality Management System (QMS) which in effect translated to satisfied clients in both customer expectations and delivery.
This achievement is as a result of hard work and dedication from both the leadership of the company and staff.
DNV-GL is a global body in charge of certification services. It offers services and solutions to ensure that its clients' assets, products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility with offices in over 100 countries.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- #YourBudget2019: Establishment of National Development Bank on course – Ofori-Atta
- 2019 Budget: Century Bond will end ‘hand-to-mouth existence’ – Ofori-Atta
- 79 factories under 1D1F to be constructed by 2018- Finance Minister
- Achievements of the Akufo-Addo gov't in 22 months
- Gov't to launch Rearing for Food and Jobs program to check imports
- Gov’t targets 7.8% GDP growth in 2019
- 2019 Budget: 'GH¢9.9bn spent to clean banking sector'
- 80% of DKM customer claims paid – Ofori-Atta
- Govt settles 80% of DKM depositors; 20% yet to reach agreement
- Standard Bank’s IT revamp puts more than 500 jobs on the line
- 2019 Budget Live Update: Finance Minister says we shall not return to Egypt
- Predictions: 2019 Budget Presentation
- 2019 Budget: New taxes, increases will be unacceptable - Economics professor
- Black Friday: Jumia Ghana partners Ghana Post to enhance deliveries
- Ex-UBS trader Kweku Adoboli deported to Ghana