Rigworld Training Center (RTC), a Ghanaian owned, world-class, oil and gas accredited safety training centre, has gotten ISO certification.
Founded in 2017, RTC excels in providing a range of client-focused safety training services and products to the extractive industries. RTC has a working partnership with international organizations like Maersk Training, Hydrasun and DNV-GL.
A range of client-focused safety training services and products are provided to companies like ENI, MODEC, and Maersk Drilling.
Rigworld Training Centre received International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certification (ISO 9001:2015) from DNV-GL.
The certification covers Quality Management System (QMS) and compliance of best practice in that area.
Together, the attainment means the company highly considers its clients and stakeholders satisfaction in all its operations. Greater emphasis on building a management system suited to our clients, customers and stakeholder’s needs and expectations.
Also, this certification is a requirement that top Management of Rigworld Training Centre is involved and accountable, aligning quality with wider business strategy also alignment with other key management system standards through the use of a common structure and objectives throughout the business.
This Certification comes following several systematic requirements and measures put in place by Rigworld Training Centre to ensure that their clients are satisfied, as well as enable value for money for all parties.
This certification proves that Rigworld Training Centre compliant with the "ISO 9001:2015 standard, confirming that the company has achieved all requirements in the area of Quality Management System (QMS) which in effect translated to satisfied clients in both customer expectations and delivery.
This achievement is as a result of hard work and dedication from both the leadership of the company and staff.
DNV-GL is a global body in charge of certification services. It offers services and solutions to ensure that its clients' assets, products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility with offices in over 100 countries.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Gov't commissions $2.3m-electrification project in Eastern Region
- Phase 2 of Ghana Gas-WAPCO interconnectivity nears completion
- Data privacy serious concern for advertisers – IAA World President
- Govt, EU hold forum to boost investments, jobs in Ghana
- Coca-Cola ends plan to refranchise Africa bottling unit, keeps majority stake
- Bill to increase funding for research, development nears parliamentary approval
- Gov't urges CEOs to support SDG Delivery Fund
- High non-performing loans undermine low policy rate – BoG Governor
- Boosting Ghana's domestic tourism sub-sector, the way forward
- Customs offers importers big deal
- Uncertainty over 2020 elections to pressure cedi - EIU
- Vodafone promises ‘solid support’ for Ghana music despite ‘unfortunate’ VGMA brawl
- Ghana physically secure; now needs to be cyber secure – TripleCyber CEO
- Arthur Energy Advisors wins Outstanding Energy Consultancy in West Africa
- 350,000 employed in public sector – Bawumia reveals