Vivo Energy Ghana, the company that markets and distributes Shell-branded products and services, is rewarding its customers with seven brand new Hyundai Grand i10 taxis, 100 motorbikes, and other amazing prizes for their loyalty in a mega promo dubbed ‘Shell Filling No Y3 Deep Promo Reloaded’.
The promotion, which runs until 23rd December, will see one branded taxi and other amazing prizes given away in each biweekly draw to customers who buy at least GH₵80 worth of fuel at any Shell service station nationwide.
There will be six biweekly draws and over100,000 prizes, including six months free fuel, three months free fuel, one month free fuel, one month worth of shopping vouchers and free instant airtime given to winners.
Explaining the mechanics of the promotion during the launch, the Marketing Manager of Vivo Energy Ghana, Mr. Jerry Boachie-Danquah said customers on all networks should buy GH₵80 worth of fuel to pick a scratch card and dial to enter the biweekly draws.
“To participate, customers must buy GH₵80 and above worth of fuel to pick a scratch card and dial *714*40# Send, enter the secret code, and press send for free to enter the biweekly draws. These same customers also stand the chance of winning an airtime of GH₵5 or GH₵2 instantly,” he emphasized.
The Managing Director of Vivo Energy Ghana, Mr. Ebenezer Faulkner in his speech, encouraged all motorists to take advantage of the promotion to own a taxi, motorcycle or win any of the amazing prizes at stake.
“You may have been driving somebody’s taxi all these years and you want to own a taxi. This promotion is your opportunity to own a taxi and do the sales for yourself. You may be a private motorist who pays a taxi driver to pick up your children from school every day at a fee. Shell is giving you an opportunity to own a taxi and save the monthly fee,” he said.
Mr. Faulkner also reminded commercial drivers and private motorists to continue to opt for Shell FuelSave Super and Diesel, which is uniquely designed to last longer at no extra cost, rather than regular super and diesel on the market.
Last year, Vivo Energy Ghana gave six brand new Hyundai Grand i10 taxis and other prizes in a similar promo ‘Shell Filling No Y3 Deep Taxi Bonanza’ to motorists. Currently, the company is also running another campaign, ‘Chairman Baako p3’, aimed at celebrating and appreciating hardworking taxi and trotro drivers.
The ‘Shell Filling No Y3 Deep Promo Reloaded’ is being run in partnership with the National Lotteries Authority (NLA) on the Caritas platform and Hyundai World by Hyundai Motors & Investments Ghana Limited.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- GCB supports completion of Alavanyo Maternity Clinic with ¢100,000
- Julian Kingsley Opuni appointed new Fidelity Bank Managing Director
- I doubt ADB would delist from Ghana Stock Exchange – GSE boss
- VIDEO: Farmers urge gov't to revamp Ghana’s seed factories
- GRA storms businesses to retrieve outstanding tax liabilities
- Ecobank appoints MFS Africa as digital payment partner
- Martell to launch two new outstanding cognacs in Ghana
- All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
- Huawei’s Washington presence dwindles amid legal brawl with U.S.
- Shell, Eni face $1.1 billion Nigerian lawsuit over 2011 oil deal
- Rashida Saani Nasamu, Atta Akyea, others honoured with Nobles awards
- Total Petroleum Ghana wins Brand of the Year award
- ADB likely to delist from Ghana Stock Exchange
- The Seed Funds partners Kenya's 4G Capital fintech company
- Ghana could cut interest rates by March - Dr Ernest Addison