Chief Executive Officer of the Public Procurement Authority, A.B Adjei was adjudged Procurement man of the year at the maiden edition of the 2018 Ghana Procurement and Supply Chain awards held at September 7, 2018.
This was one of the high moments of the just concluded Ghana Procurement Awards which was held at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel on Friday
His immense contribution to the development of Public Procurement, especially in capacity building, procurement evaluation and monitoring both at home and abroad were considered as a yardstick for this award
With over 3 decades of experience in procurement and Supply, Mr. Adjei has contributed immensely to the growth of procurement and supply in Ghana.His outstanding service, innovation and tireless efforts in Ghana’s Procurement & Supply Chain sector is indeed phenomenal
Little wonder he refers to Procurement as his second marriage, A.B Ajei lives, breaths, eats and sleeps procurement. His passion, commitment and drive for the profession is infectious. It is not farfetched that he is a two- time CEO of Ghana’s Public Procurement Authority
In recognition of his outstanding service, innovation and tireless efforts in Ghana’s Procurement & Supply Chain sector, this distinguished procurement and supply chain expert is also a recipient of a number of prestigious awards notably among which is the Top 50 African Public Sector Excellence Award and the 2018 Global CEO Award in Public Procurement Industry.
He is a Chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport all in UK. He is also a fellow of the Institute of Project Management Professionals-Ghana and a member of the Steering Committee of the Public Financial Management Reform Project (PFMRP) and the Approving Committee for Public Private Partnership (PPP) in Ghana.
He holds amongst others academic qualifications- a Master of Law Degree (LLM) in Procurement Law and Policy from the Nottingham University, UK and another Master of Science Degree in Logistics and Transportation from Cranfield University, UK. He also holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Purchasing and Supply from West Bromwich College of Commerce and Technology, UK.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Oracle executives meets Akufo-Addo
- VP Bawumia attends UK-Ghana Business Council meeting
- Gov't hints of tax exemptions adjustment
- 5 defendants demand documents from uniBank’s Receiver
- Standard Chartered launches full Digital Bank on mobile
- Cedi falls to record low as foreign investors shun Ghana bonds
- Zimbabwe launches new, discounted currency as banks reopen
- MTN Group appoints Oyebowale Akideinde Head OTT Music Services
- Key Soap rewards loyal consumers at Promo Baako Pe 2018 grand finale
- Nigeria hits oil majors with billions in back taxes
- South Africa's Eskom bailout could reach $10.79 billion
- Financial Stability Advisory Council a step in the right direction - Banking consultant
- VIDEO: SONA 2019 - What President Akufo-Addo said on the economy
- Allow us to advertise – Medical directors urge regulator
- Anglogold Ashanti supports small scale industries with maiden trade show in Obuasi