PZ Cussons Ghana Limited has launched a Camel promotion dubbed ‘Camel Buy and Fly promotion’ to reward loyal consumers with an all-expense paid trip for two to Dubai and prizes worth GHs500,000.
Camel is the leading brand antiseptic liquid and bar soap of PZ Cussons Ghana with 69% majority of the total antiseptic market share.
A year ago, the Camel brand transitioned to ‘Carex’ with the essence of merging with a global brand in the United Kingdom.
To be a participant of the ‘Camel Buy and Fly promotion’, consumers are expected to purchase any Camel antiseptic liquid or Carex Hand-wash with a scratch panel and text the numeric code revealed to short code 1393 free of charge.
A weekly draw will be held live on air to randomly choose winners who will be asked two questions about Camel/Carex. Customers who answer correctly will win the all-expense paid trip for two to Dubai for five days.
The promotion which is expected to run from September 13 to December 13, 2018 is restricted to legally resident Ghanaians only and is valid also only in Ghana. The trip will take place in the second week of January 2019.
Employees, family members of employees of PZ Cussons, Distributors and Stockists of PZ Cussons, PHD Media Ghana Limited, Mpedigree, Lampas, and all other suppliers and third parties directly involved with the facilitation of this promotion will not be eligible to participate in the promotion.
Head of Brand Development and Activation of PZ Cussons, Hafsa Arthur, stated brand loyalty cannot be taken for granted in a versatile business environment.
She said: “As market leaders your three key strategies for sustainability and growth are reward and maintain loyalty by remaining relevant, recruit new users into the category through brand appeals and growth through innovation.”
Madam Hafsa Arthur added that: ”Our phrase ‘Say Yes to Life’ simply means Camel ensures that families can go out there and have fun and know that Camel has got them protected.”
She said: “We believe health goes beyond physical health. Our consumers should also have some relaxation time to improve their overall well-being and this is what inspired a national consumer promotion which rewards 12 consumers and their partners with a fun and relaxing holiday.”
On his part, Director of Business Unit at PZ Cussons Ghana Ltd, David Afflu, noted that Camel contributes about 35% of the total PZ Cussons Business and is the only antiseptic to receive a Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana (CIMG) award for product of the year.
He added that the ‘Camel Buy and Fly promotion’ is another exciting promotion from PZ Cussons, re-entrenching their position as the market leader.
He expressed gratitude to loyal customers for greatly contributing to the Camel brand “hence the need to reveal a promotion designed to reward loyal consumers who are at the “heart of everything we do.”
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Gov't hints of tax exemptions adjustment
- 5 defendants demand documents from uniBank’s Receiver
- Standard Chartered launches full Digital Bank on mobile
- Cedi falls to record low as foreign investors shun Ghana bonds
- Zimbabwe launches new, discounted currency as banks reopen
- MTN Group appoints Oyebowale Akideinde Head OTT Music Services
- Key Soap rewards loyal consumers at Promo Baako Pe 2018 grand finale
- Nigeria hits oil majors with billions in back taxes
- South Africa's Eskom bailout could reach $10.79 billion
- Financial Stability Advisory Council a step in the right direction - Banking consultant
- VIDEO: SONA 2019 - What President Akufo-Addo said on the economy
- Allow us to advertise – Medical directors urge regulator
- Anglogold Ashanti supports small scale industries with maiden trade show in Obuasi
- New Suzuki Ciaz, Suzuki Vitara models unveiled
- NCA revokes Expresso's operating licence