The Birthday Drive Promo, organised by Accra Mall to reward its loyal customers has officially ended with a trader, Joseph Bentil, emerging grand winner of a brand-new Renault Logan car.
The month-long promotion which is part of the celebration of Accra Mall’s tenth anniversary, allowed shoppers to enter a draw to stand a chance of winning a brand-new Renault Logan from Premium Motors, as well as, phones and modems from Huawei Ghana.
Shoppers had to spend a minimum of ¢300 in either one shop or a combination of shops in Accra Mall, leave their details by filling out an entry slip at the promotion area of the mall, and stand a chance of winning amazing prizes.
The Grand winner, Mr Bentil expressed his profound gratitude and excitement to Accra Mall upon winning the sleek Renault Logan.
Speaking on the anniversary promotion, Marketing Manager of Accra Mall, Denise Asare said, “Accra Mall has served homes, businesses and individuals for ten years running and we are happy with our customers’ patronage of our products and services.
"For us, the best way to say thank you is by rewarding our cherished customers. They are a big part of our story, so we are rewarding them today for keeping us in business”
The Gaming Commission asked random shoppers to determine the ultimate winner by the click of a button. After the first round, Mr Bentil emerged the proud winner of the brand-new Renault Logan after passing all the conditions of the promotion.
Other winners on the day were, Edna Wilmax, Juliet Odame Asamoah and Princess Acheampong who won Huawei Y7 mobile phones each.
Ali Ibrahim, Mimi El Bernard Eshun, John Fuseini also walked away with the Huawei Y6 mobile phones while Felicia Klu, Naomi Akyeampong, Zong-Nba, won Huawei Modems, the last set of consolation prizes.
Ms Asare acknowledged the sponsorship of Premium Motors and Huawei Ghana, as well as the support of the Gaming Commission and Global Media Alliance.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Ecobank Ghana celebrates Day with $150,000 CSR project
- What Africa's central banks will discuss in the next 10 days
- Gold Fields West Africa pays $16m dividend to gov't
- Daniel McKorley wins Chamber Business Man of the Year award
- Central Bank not taking over Ideal Finance - Management clarifies
- Terkper refutes Ofori-Atta’s ‘hand-to-mouth’ description of economy
- Fuel prices at pumps projected to drop – IES
- We are ready for our factory -- La Mantse tells gov’t
- Review of 35% income tax was “great sacrifice” – Ofori-Atta
- TUC happy with review of 35% personal income tax
- Barclays partners Invest In Africa to increase credit facilities for SMEs
- GOIL reduces petrol, diesel prices beginning Friday
- Vodafone excites Broadband Customers with Christmas promo
- GT Bank meets BoG minimum capital requirement
- Turkish trade delegation to visit Ghana