Auto Plaza Limited (APL) an authorized partner of Hyundai vehicles in Ghana has introduced the all-new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV, unto the Ghanaian market.
The vehicle which represents new thinking and new possibilities is manifested in its design.
The CEO of Auto Plaza, Jihad M Hijazi revealed that despite its highly upgraded features, customers can get the vehicle at a reasonable cost. “We have introduced the Deluxe Edition at 49,000 dollars and the Limited Edition at 45,000 dollars which is slightly above the previous edition but with many cutting edge technology upgrades”.
The new sleek Hyundai Santa Fe according to Auto Plaza is expected to compete effectively with other luxury vehicles on the automobile market.
Features of the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe include heads-up display, temperature controlled back seating air conditioner, 8 airbags, 360 degrees’ surround view Monitor camera, rear park assist warning system, smart key push button engine start and stop among others.
The all-new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe is currently distributed by Auto Plaza official authorized partners of Hyundai vehicles in the mainstream Ghanaian market.
Auto Plaza Limited since 2004, has grown into one of the largest, most diversified and professional vehicle distributors in Ghana and the Hyundai Santa Fe 2019 model is currently available at the company's showroom for the Ghanaian consumer to purchase.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- UBA unveils marketing platform for entrepreneurs
- BoG keeps policy rate at 16%
- Electric car models to triple in Europe by 2021
- Boeing to take $4.9bn hit in second quarter on 737 Max grounding
- Ghana's debt now GHS200 billion
- Gov’t urged to formulate new tax compliance rules for increased revenue
- Vodafone talks private sector relevance in SDGs at UN Forum
- Nelson Mandela Day: Barclays, ALU scholars pay courtesy call on SA High Commissioner
- Insurance industry could wield more money than banks – Rev Okosun
- Engage NIC to avoid casualties - CIIG
- Kingdom Exim Ghana, CEO awarded at Ghana Shippers Award 2019
- Enforce laws barring foreigners from retail trade - Majority Leader to agencies
- GTBank, Ria partner Zeepay to launch Ria2Mobile money transfer service
- AirtelTigo mentors 40 young aspiring entrepreneurs
- Alliance Motors launches 2019 Range Rover Evoque