Auto Plaza Limited (APL) an authorized partner of Hyundai vehicles in Ghana has introduced the all-new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV, unto the Ghanaian market.
The vehicle which represents new thinking and new possibilities is manifested in its design.
The CEO of Auto Plaza, Jihad M Hijazi revealed that despite its highly upgraded features, customers can get the vehicle at a reasonable cost. “We have introduced the Deluxe Edition at 49,000 dollars and the Limited Edition at 45,000 dollars which is slightly above the previous edition but with many cutting edge technology upgrades”.
The new sleek Hyundai Santa Fe according to Auto Plaza is expected to compete effectively with other luxury vehicles on the automobile market.
Features of the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe include heads-up display, temperature controlled back seating air conditioner, 8 airbags, 360 degrees’ surround view Monitor camera, rear park assist warning system, smart key push button engine start and stop among others.
The all-new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe is currently distributed by Auto Plaza official authorized partners of Hyundai vehicles in the mainstream Ghanaian market.
Auto Plaza Limited since 2004, has grown into one of the largest, most diversified and professional vehicle distributors in Ghana and the Hyundai Santa Fe 2019 model is currently available at the company's showroom for the Ghanaian consumer to purchase.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Africa Investment Forum exceeds expectations, participants unanimously agree
- GRA imposes customs duty, taxes on duty-free shops effective December 1
- Why Ghana needs a national airline
- Porsche launches third generation Cayenne in Accra
- SoftBank wants to raise $21 billion in one of world's biggest IPOs
- CaB Royale partners KsTU for Autodesk technology, training
- Gold Coast pays 3,000 structured finance customers
- Alibaba Singles Day sales frenzy surpasses records
- If you want to save your life, eat locally-produced poultry
- Africa agribusiness, a $1 trillion business by 2030
- Chemico Ltd introduces new insecticides to fight fall armyworms
- Capitalisation needless if cedi continues to depreciate—Dr. Atuahene
- Introduce agriculture insurance for rice farmers – stakeholders
- Gov’t to broaden tax net, rope in more people
- KMA to upgrade facilities at Rattray Park