Auto Plaza Limited (APL) an authorized partner of Hyundai vehicles in Ghana has introduced the all-new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV, unto the Ghanaian market.
The vehicle which represents new thinking and new possibilities is manifested in its design.
The CEO of Auto Plaza, Jihad M Hijazi revealed that despite its highly upgraded features, customers can get the vehicle at a reasonable cost. “We have introduced the Deluxe Edition at 49,000 dollars and the Limited Edition at 45,000 dollars which is slightly above the previous edition but with many cutting edge technology upgrades”.
The new sleek Hyundai Santa Fe according to Auto Plaza is expected to compete effectively with other luxury vehicles on the automobile market.
Features of the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe include heads-up display, temperature controlled back seating air conditioner, 8 airbags, 360 degrees’ surround view Monitor camera, rear park assist warning system, smart key push button engine start and stop among others.
The all-new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe is currently distributed by Auto Plaza official authorized partners of Hyundai vehicles in the mainstream Ghanaian market.
Auto Plaza Limited since 2004, has grown into one of the largest, most diversified and professional vehicle distributors in Ghana and the Hyundai Santa Fe 2019 model is currently available at the company's showroom for the Ghanaian consumer to purchase.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Fidelity Bank outdoors digital branch at KNUST
- Cedi depreciation will be credit negative for Ghana banks – Moody’s warns
- Alliance of Young Entrepreneurs pays familiarisation visit to NBSSI
- Airtel Nigeria in talks with NSE for listing on Nigerian Stock Exchange
- $1.3 trillion and 7,000 finance jobs leaving Britain because of Brexit
- Uber to list on New York Stock Exchange' for stock listing
- Africa World Airlines denies ordering aircraft from COMAC
- Gov’t to double exports by end of 2019 – Carlos Ahenkorah
- Big banks are using AI to keep out of trouble
- World Bank Africa Vice President heads to Ghana for 3-day working visit
- Republic Bank, Vodafone Ghana partner on mobile money transactions
- Climate Week: Place agro-ecology at centre of climate action in Africa -- CSOs demand
- Farmers without alternative jobs getting poorer – Report
- World Bank Africa Vice President Hafez Ghanem to visit Ghana
- Parliament passes Payment Systems and Services bill