Vodafone Ghana has announced two key Senior Management appointments as it continues to chart a leadership course in innovation and creativity across the Telecommunications landscape.
Following its entry into the industry, Vodafone has been at the forefront of a transformational agenda, introducing dynamic products and services for customers and maintaining a key voice in thought-leadership.
The appointments are to provide leadership for the Sales & Marketing and Finance functions of the business.
Pushpinder Gujral has been appointed as Director for Consumer Business, and Samuel Nkansah has been appointed Director for Finance.
Pushpinder is joining from Vodafone India with unparalleled experience and competence, having excelled in multiple leadership roles across the various circles on the sub-continent.
In his last role as the Business Head for Mumbai, Pushpinder led the Circle effectively in an extremely challenging phase, leaving an indelible mark in the industry. He has over 20 years’ experience in business and leadership and has a Master’s degree in Management Studies from Mumbai University.
Samuel is returning to Vodafone with over 18 years’ experience in finance and strategy, having worked as Chief Financial Officer at Konga Online Shopping Limited, Nigeria and as Group Chief Financial Officer at Rancard Solutions Limited in Ghana. Samuel’s previous role at Vodafone was in Corporate Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis for over 7 years.
Samuel holds an MBA in Finance from Clark Atlanta University, USA and a BSc Civil Engineering from the University of Science and Technology.
Commenting, Yolanda Cuba, Chief Executive of Vodafone Ghana said: “We are happy to welcome Pushpinder and Samuel to the Senior Management team. Their deep knowledge and breadth of experience will be very critical in the further growth of the Ghana business. I am without doubt that their inclusion will take the company to the next level as we pursue a strategy of digitally leaving no-one behind.”
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- NLA, NABCo collaborate to train graduates on solar panel installation, maintenance
- GEPA outlines strategies for increased market share
- Over 15 exploration companies to lose licences by the end of 2019
- Gov't places indefinite ban on export of all leafy vegetables
- Tullow Oil plans $250m investment in Ghana operations
- GCNet deploys upgraded Cargo Manifest to deepen port reforms
- Debt stock goes up ¢22bn in 4 months
- Opportunity International drives financial literacy in rural communities
- AirtelTigo partners Huawei to boost smartphone usage with free data
- Africa's no. 1 bank says Lonmin Investors should reject bid
- Entervarsity launches platform to aid students' search on courses
- VIDEO: Review of Ghana’s home ownership, mortgage space
- Court orders arbitration on uniBank
- Stratcomm Africa CEO inspires young Women in PR Ghana
- Facebook plans to launch 'GlobalCoin' currency in 2020