Leading global home appliance dealer, BOSCH, is directing efforts at growing its brand in Ghana, a fast-growing economy in Africa.
To this end, the company plans to grow a strong base in Ghana with its infrastructure development and human development strategy, Vice President of BOSCH SIEMENS Home Appliances, Allan Oyier, stated Wednesday, while opening the BOSCH showroom in Accra.
“Ghanaians are most widely exposed people in Africa, brilliant in terms of human resource capacity [and] we will leverage to grow the brand BOSCH in the country,” Allan Oyier said.
He added, BOSCH, previously concentrated activities in South Africa and Morocco, is currently shifting attention to some African countries like Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya and Angola where potential exists for its brand of products.
“It’s renascence of the African continent and we want to be part of that growth agenda where will work with various African governments to ensure that leveraging on brand BOSCH, we can be able to contribute to improving the livelihoods of Africans,” Mr. Oyier explained.
The new BOSCH showroom is located on the Ring Road a few metres after the Danquah Circle at Osu.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology, and Consumer Goods.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Report: BoG Governor's MPC briefings and justification for banking reforms
- Goil vs Total: which has the happier shareholders?
- IFS blames high policy rate on gov't borrowing
- Santol Energy meets ISO international standards
- SC Keyboard: StanChart launches first social banking solution
- MTN ends 2019 21 Days of Y’ello Care programme
- Rawlings backs Frimpong Boateng's call for use of organic-based fertilisers
- Gov't injects fresh capital into banks as bond-sale plan flops
- AirtelTigo launches special offer for Hajj pilgrims
- FBNBank appoints Victor Yaw Asante as new MD in Ghana
- Gov’t urged to implement fiscal electronic devices to meet revenue targets
- Lufthansa resumes flights to Cairo, British Airways stays grounded
- Work begins on KIA Terminal 3 to fix flooding
- Mid-Year Review to focus on revenue generation
- GCNet bags third consecutive Trade Facilitation Org. of the Year Award