Leading global home appliance dealer, BOSCH, is directing efforts at growing its brand in Ghana, a fast-growing economy in Africa.
To this end, the company plans to grow a strong base in Ghana with its infrastructure development and human development strategy, Vice President of BOSCH SIEMENS Home Appliances, Allan Oyier, stated Wednesday, while opening the BOSCH showroom in Accra.
“Ghanaians are most widely exposed people in Africa, brilliant in terms of human resource capacity [and] we will leverage to grow the brand BOSCH in the country,” Allan Oyier said.
He added, BOSCH, previously concentrated activities in South Africa and Morocco, is currently shifting attention to some African countries like Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya and Angola where potential exists for its brand of products.
“It’s renascence of the African continent and we want to be part of that growth agenda where will work with various African governments to ensure that leveraging on brand BOSCH, we can be able to contribute to improving the livelihoods of Africans,” Mr. Oyier explained.
The new BOSCH showroom is located on the Ring Road a few metres after the Danquah Circle at Osu.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology, and Consumer Goods.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- NCA to crackdown on counterfeit mobile devices
- Kwidex wins Betway Fintech Challenge
- Ecobank records sterling performance but defers dividends payment
- Karpowership wins Outstanding Independent Powerplant in West Africa award
- Ghana to recruit more banks to market its domestic bonds
- Fiscal laxity may compel Ghana to rely on IMF – EIU
- MTN Nigeria shares jump on second day of trading
- 2019 MTN Internet Festival launched
- Ghana’s economy to grow by 6.5% - not 7.6% - in 2019 – EIU
- EIU projects further widening of fiscal deficit to 4.6% of GDP this year
- SEC’s ‘high-return investments carry high risks’ argument rubbished
- Most Ghanaian businesses do not travel after life of owners – CEO Summit organizer worried
- Cussons Baby Ghana celebrates mothers in Ghana
- Digital agency banking to drive deposits for CalBank
- Smuggling of petroleum products reduces