Chief Executive Officer of GLICO Pensions Trustee Limited, Dr. Francis Sapara-Grant, and Chief Finance Officer of the Company, Mrs. Belinda Dede Tandoh, were adjudged “the Best CEO of the year (Pensions Category)” and “the Best CFO of the year (Pensions Category)” respectively, at the 4th Ghana Finance Innovations Awards ceremony.
The awards ceremony, organized by Instinct Wave, Africa’s premium B2B Event Company, was held at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra.
It recognised the duo for their outstanding performances in the management of pension schemes in 2018 and their overall contribution to the development of the Pension industry in the country. Remarkably, Mrs. Belinda Tandoh received the CFO of the year award for the second year running.
Commenting on the awards, Dr. Sapara-Grant stated: “These awards validate GLICO Pensions as a leading corporate trustee and brand of choice in the management and administration of pension schemes in Ghana. It also recognises the consistent growth our company has experienced over the years as a result of our extensive footprint and deployment of high-end technology aimed at providing our clients with unparalleled customer service”.
He dedicated the awards to the hardworking employees of the company for their contributions in making GLICO Pensions the company of choice, and also to their numerous clients who have entrusted GLICO Pensions with their future livelihood.
GLICO Pensions Trustee is a member of the GLICO Group of companies with a remarkable record of accomplishment in the provision of insurance and financial services in Ghana.
The Company is duly licensed by the National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) to manage and administer Occupational Pension Schemes, Provident Funds and Group Personal Pension Schemes in line with the National Pensions Act, 2008 (Act 766).
GLICO Pensions currently manages the GLICO Master Trust Occupational Pension Scheme and the GLICO Master Trust Provident Fund Scheme which covers over 3,000 employers and their employees.
Additionally, Glico Pensions has been appointed as administrator of the Cocoa Abrabopa Pension Scheme and the GUTA Group Personal Pension scheme.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Former Head of ECOBANK EDC Stock Brokers Mahama Iddrisu dead
- Fidelity Bank recognised as Best MTN Mobile Money partner
- Nigeria to shut bank accounts of firms which import FX restricted goods
- Ghana Business Standard Awards to reward outstanding products, services providers in August
- Finance minister confident of meeting 2019 ¢57.7b revenue target
- Global FinTech company partners local startup to digitise Okada operations
- Ghana tipped to be fastest growing mobile money market in Africa
- Job House recruitment agency marks 3 yrs of business partnership with Uber Ghana
- Closed season ends! Gov't opens sea for fishing activities
- Frimps Oil denies 'cheating' customers
- Leveraging technology for improved living – Jumia shows the way
- AfDB showcases impact of Korean drone technology on agricultural productivity
- Firmus Advisory holds stakeholder engagement for regulatory agencies
- VIDEO: Savings and Loans sector cleanup: To panic or not to panic
- We’re still in business – ECG boss