Unilever Ghana has announced the appointment of Gladys Amoah as the new Managing Director.
Her appointment takes effect from the 1st of November, 2018.
Gladys Amoah, who was the Customer Development Director of Unilever Ghana, takes over from Ziobeieton Yeo, who resigned as the Managing Director of Unilever Ghana Limited effective 1st November 2018.
Mrs Amoah was appointed Customer Development Director, Ghana effective 1st November 2016.
She has 20 years experience in FMCG and has held roles in both Customer Development and Marketing. She has also got experience in Foods, Out of Home (restaurant markets), Personal Care and more recently Homecare. Gladys has both South African and the rest of Africa experience.
Mrs Amoah joined Unilever in 2012 and has been the Customer Marketing Director for Hygiene in South Africa and took on full Personal Care Portfolio as Customer Marketing Director.
Mike Ubeh, currently Customer Development Director for General Trade, Nigeria, will succeed Gladys as Customer Development Director, Ghana from 1st January 2019, reporting to Gladys.
Mike has been a major contributor to the success of the Nigerian business over the past 4years. He is a solid campaigner in the Route-To-Market (RTM) experience, with wide and deep exposure into many Unilever businesses.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Factory pollution: EPA shuts down one factory, one other still operating
- Nominees for GUBA Awards USA 2019 announced
- Ghana Post GPS, McDan Shipping, Others honoured at Ghana Shippers Awards 2019
- Free Zones Authority holds 2019 investment promotion in China
- New Dubai Chamber website provides key business insights
- IMF places Ghana on Post Program Monitoring as debt reaches over $1bn
- New face of the Bank of England's £50 note is revealed
- Zimbabwe’s inflation hits 175% in June
- U.S. proposes barring big tech firms from offering financial services, digital currencies
- GT Bank named best bank in Africa at Euromoney Awards
- AfCFTA to create investment hub – Ofori-Atta
- Triciabiz launches online business school for African entrepreneurs
- Guinness launches ‘Y3n Nyin Mbom’ promo to boost customers’ profitability
- PZ Cussons launches season 2 of Baby Moments Competition
- Former staff of Heritage Bank accuse Receiver of cheating them on exit package