Unilever Ghana has announced the appointment of Gladys Amoah as the new Managing Director.
Her appointment takes effect from the 1st of November, 2018.
Gladys Amoah, who was the Customer Development Director of Unilever Ghana, takes over from Ziobeieton Yeo, who resigned as the Managing Director of Unilever Ghana Limited effective 1st November 2018.
Mrs Amoah was appointed Customer Development Director, Ghana effective 1st November 2016.
She has 20 years experience in FMCG and has held roles in both Customer Development and Marketing. She has also got experience in Foods, Out of Home (restaurant markets), Personal Care and more recently Homecare. Gladys has both South African and the rest of Africa experience.
Mrs Amoah joined Unilever in 2012 and has been the Customer Marketing Director for Hygiene in South Africa and took on full Personal Care Portfolio as Customer Marketing Director.
Mike Ubeh, currently Customer Development Director for General Trade, Nigeria, will succeed Gladys as Customer Development Director, Ghana from 1st January 2019, reporting to Gladys.
Mike has been a major contributor to the success of the Nigerian business over the past 4years. He is a solid campaigner in the Route-To-Market (RTM) experience, with wide and deep exposure into many Unilever businesses.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- NCA to crackdown on counterfeit mobile devices
- Kwidex wins Betway Fintech Challenge
- Ecobank records sterling performance but defers dividends payment
- Karpowership wins Outstanding Independent Powerplant in West Africa award
- Ghana to recruit more banks to market its domestic bonds
- Fiscal laxity may compel Ghana to rely on IMF – EIU
- MTN Nigeria shares jump on second day of trading
- 2019 MTN Internet Festival launched
- Ghana’s economy to grow by 6.5% - not 7.6% - in 2019 – EIU
- EIU projects further widening of fiscal deficit to 4.6% of GDP this year
- SEC’s ‘high-return investments carry high risks’ argument rubbished
- Most Ghanaian businesses do not travel after life of owners – CEO Summit organizer worried
- Cussons Baby Ghana celebrates mothers in Ghana
- Digital agency banking to drive deposits for CalBank
- Smuggling of petroleum products reduces