Shaun Raposo is the new Country Director for Accra Brewery Limited (ABL).
He holds a Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree in Marketing and a B.Com Honours in Logistics both from Rand Afrikaans University (RAU) in South Africa.
He began his career with South African Breweries (SAB) Miller Plc. in 2005 in the export division and served in several roles in Supply Chain for the Business’s South Africa and Angola markets.
He was Head of Supply Chain and Planning in our Nigeria Business and then Head of Logistics. Before this new appointment, he was the Procurement Director for our Business Unit (BU) in West Africa.
Shaun Raposo was appointed as the Country Director effective 1st February, 2019, and he is responsible for overseeing ABL’s overall business performance. One of his primary objectives as the Country Director is to offer premium customer service to our cherished customers and neighbouring communities.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- ‘Don’t lose your identity’ - Vodafone CEO charges brands
- Barclays ‘Ultimate Account’ adjudged best in West Africa
- Investment 101: Tenets of successful investing
- Ghana had 7 days of import cover before requesting for IMF support – Rep
- CalBank to deploy about 2,000 agents for its agency banking
- Banking sector reform yielding positive results - Akufo-Addo
- 20 teams enter first-round of the Kosmos Innovation Centre 2019 Agritech Challenge
- Ghana Commodity Exchange integrates 20 Ghanaian farmer groups
- Ghana-IMF Relations: Time for regular health checks of the economy
- ExxonMobil, BP withdraw from bidding for Ghana's oil blocks
- GSE confirms the return of confidence on the local bourse
- Market uncertainty in 2018 had adverse impact on social investments made by banks
- MTN, Vodafone CEOs urges local firms to leverage new trends in technology
- Inlaks Ghana attends Temenos confab in Netherlands
- GhIPSS suggests use of Direct Debit to collect funds