Shaun Raposo is the new Country Director for Accra Brewery Limited (ABL).
He holds a Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree in Marketing and a B.Com Honours in Logistics both from Rand Afrikaans University (RAU) in South Africa.
He began his career with South African Breweries (SAB) Miller Plc. in 2005 in the export division and served in several roles in Supply Chain for the Business’s South Africa and Angola markets.
He was Head of Supply Chain and Planning in our Nigeria Business and then Head of Logistics. Before this new appointment, he was the Procurement Director for our Business Unit (BU) in West Africa.
Shaun Raposo was appointed as the Country Director effective 1st February, 2019, and he is responsible for overseeing ABL’s overall business performance. One of his primary objectives as the Country Director is to offer premium customer service to our cherished customers and neighbouring communities.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Bawumia lead gov't's trade, investment delegation to Canada
- Fidelity Bank offers ‘unique customer experience on mobile app’
- Yolanda Cuba joins MTN as Group Chief of Digital & Fintech
- 2019 MOBEX Africa Tech Expo & Innovation Awards launched in Accra
- Induction of Insurance Professionals in Ghana - What to expect?
- Ecobank, Partners provide financial support to 16 medical students
- Johannesburg tops Women Entrepreneur Cities Index
- Ghana still high-risk debt of distress country - IMF/World Bank
- Cowbell to construct 20 boreholes to mark 20th anniversary
- Nestle introduces a new kind of chocolate
- Prove your ability to keep debt at sustainable levels - Terkper challenges gov’t
- IMF boss Largade resigns
- PDS urged to use data analytics to improve customer satisfaction
- Businesses urged to respond, deal with issues of sexual harassment
- Land litigations and insurance