Shaun Raposo is the new Country Director for Accra Brewery Limited (ABL).
He holds a Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree in Marketing and a B.Com Honours in Logistics both from Rand Afrikaans University (RAU) in South Africa.
He began his career with South African Breweries (SAB) Miller Plc. in 2005 in the export division and served in several roles in Supply Chain for the Business’s South Africa and Angola markets.
He was Head of Supply Chain and Planning in our Nigeria Business and then Head of Logistics. Before this new appointment, he was the Procurement Director for our Business Unit (BU) in West Africa.
Shaun Raposo was appointed as the Country Director effective 1st February, 2019, and he is responsible for overseeing ABL’s overall business performance. One of his primary objectives as the Country Director is to offer premium customer service to our cherished customers and neighbouring communities.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Ghana gets $185m from IMF after final review of fund programme
- Barclays collaborates with GCX to support farmers, traders on local bourse
- Cabinet approves automobile industrial policy
- IMF board passes Ghana on final review, bringing an end to the Fund’s program
- Grand finale of Ecobank Xpress Account Promo rewards 136 loyal customers
- Recent cedi depreciation 'nothing to do with fundamentals' - Economist
- Cedi depreciation: Too late for political jabs - Information Minister tells Minority
- COCOBOD signs $300m loan to refinance bills, finance programs
- Google regrets cedi-dollar exchange rate glitch - Finance Ministry
- Women farmers urged to explore other sources of income
- Go beyond just recapitalizing insurance sector – Robert Dzato to NIC
- Ghana to end tomato imports, cut rice imports by 50% in 2019
- Suzuki, Toyota and CFAO announce joint venture to produce cars in Ghana
- NPA to commence regulation of bitumen
- Inlaks, Moven Enterprise partner to provide innovative financial solutions