The second edition of West Africa Business Excellence Awards, which aims at recognising companies and individuals who have played a significant role towards the development of various sectors in the West African region has been slated for May 17, 2019.
The initiative was set up by KN Unique Communications, in partnership with Strategic Accountancy Africa and West Africa Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
These companies would also be recognised for setting a benchmark for excellence, whilst rewarding outstanding ideas that have pushed the boundaries of what is possible.
KN Unique Communications is a global events and communications agency headquartered in Ghana and is credited with top corporate events across Africa.
The outstanding businesses and organizations across different industries operating in West Africa are nominated by a research team based on the award criteria.
Chief Executive Officer of KN Unique Communications, Oheneba Kwabena Kena, noted that theme of the awards “Propelling Outstanding Businesses to the World” focuses on identifying outstanding organisations, exploring partnerships and business networking that will support the development of the West African business and corporate community.
The awards are opened to businesses and individuals in Anglophone, Francophone and Lusophone countries in West Africa.
The award categories cut across various sectors in the West African business region including, Insurance, Investment and Finance, Banking, Health, Pensions, Law, Manufacturing, Logistics and Supplies, Advertising and Communications, Technology and Innovation, Mining and Agribusiness.
The others include Oil and Gas, Transport and Automotive, Energy, Hospitality, Safety and Security, Philanthropy, Event Management, Shipping and Maritime, Media, Construction, and Telecom.
The 2nd Edition of West Africa Business Excellence Awards, a red carpet event, five-star dinner event will be hosted in Ghana at Marriott Hotel on May 17, 2019.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Ghana, Ivory Coast lift ban on cocoa sales
- GIFEC, GSMA, Vodafone to connect rural communities to internet
- Take Pension Serious – NBC Ghana Trust boss charges Ghanaians
- ABL ends Retailer Development Program
- Aker Energy’s IPO may be in late 2019 or 2020 - CEO
- StarLife CEO named among Female Trailblazers in African insurance industry
- Eni, UNIDO partner to help reach SDGs with pioneering public-private cooperation
- Ghana stocks head for 21-month low as banking concerns linger
- PIAC rejects 'poor data quality' excuse for direct negotiation for oil blocks
- Gov’t to introduce financing scheme for Made in Ghana cars
- Bawumia leads gov't's trade, investment delegation to Canada
- Fidelity Bank offers ‘unique customer experience on mobile app’
- Yolanda Cuba joins MTN as Group Chief of Digital & Fintech
- 2019 MOBEX Africa Tech Expo & Innovation Awards launched in Accra
- Induction of Insurance Professionals in Ghana - What to expect?