The second edition of West Africa Business Excellence Awards, which aims at recognising companies and individuals who have played a significant role towards the development of various sectors in the West African region has been slated for May 17, 2019.
The initiative was set up by KN Unique Communications, in partnership with Strategic Accountancy Africa and West Africa Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
These companies would also be recognised for setting a benchmark for excellence, whilst rewarding outstanding ideas that have pushed the boundaries of what is possible.
KN Unique Communications is a global events and communications agency headquartered in Ghana and is credited with top corporate events across Africa.
The outstanding businesses and organizations across different industries operating in West Africa are nominated by a research team based on the award criteria.
Chief Executive Officer of KN Unique Communications, Oheneba Kwabena Kena, noted that theme of the awards “Propelling Outstanding Businesses to the World” focuses on identifying outstanding organisations, exploring partnerships and business networking that will support the development of the West African business and corporate community.
The awards are opened to businesses and individuals in Anglophone, Francophone and Lusophone countries in West Africa.
The award categories cut across various sectors in the West African business region including, Insurance, Investment and Finance, Banking, Health, Pensions, Law, Manufacturing, Logistics and Supplies, Advertising and Communications, Technology and Innovation, Mining and Agribusiness.
The others include Oil and Gas, Transport and Automotive, Energy, Hospitality, Safety and Security, Philanthropy, Event Management, Shipping and Maritime, Media, Construction, and Telecom.
The 2nd Edition of West Africa Business Excellence Awards, a red carpet event, five-star dinner event will be hosted in Ghana at Marriott Hotel on May 17, 2019.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- GIPC signs MoU with German-African Business Association
- AGI focuses on 12 economic reforms in 2019
- Uganda deports MTN boss
- Expert cautions BoG as Savings and Loans sector cleanup looms
- How South Africa’s blackouts are crippling businesses
- GOIL shares customised Valentine's Day chocolates with customers
- GCAA sets up task force to investigate allegations of extortion, coercion at KIA
- Ghanaian scientists identify ‘Prekese’ seeds as potent natural fungicide
- Govt’s barcode innovation for fertilizers tackles theft
- Mac Attram to create millionaires with first Business Accelerator Boot Camp
- Oil production in Ghana to double by 2023– Ofori-Atta
- JP Morgan rolls out first US bank-backed cryptocurrency
- GNPC Foundation sees progress in ongoing projects in Western region
- Huawei to start Africa data centre services from March
- GACL to initiate firm steps to tackle corruption at airport