As part of its commitment to deliver a great experience to customers, mobile telecommunication company, Vodafone Ghana, has opened a new retail shop at the Kumasi City Mall, in the Ashanti Region.
The new retail shop is expected to deliver great customer experience.
Speaking at the launch, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Vodafone, Yolanda Cuba, said the new shop affirms Vodafone’s commitment in strengthening customer care for the sustainable growth of the company.
According to her, the company was working assiduously to roll out innovative products to address the needs of customers.
“At Vodafone, our commitment has remained unchanged over the years – to provide an unmatched experience for our customers.” “Our visibility in at the Kumasi City Mall is one of the many avenues we are deploying to ensure we are always leading,” she said.
She indicated that the Vodafone intends to introduce a ‘4G’ component to its line of services by the close of this year, and this was being pursued by the Management to bring their services to standard.
Ms. Cuba, who was inaugurating a new retail shop of the company at the Kumasi Shopping Mall, said Vodafone would continue to work to the satisfaction of the customer.
The CEO indicated that the new retail outlet was to help expand its activities for the convenience of the customer.
For his part, Vodafone Ghana Director in-charge of Consumer Business, Mr. Puspinder Singh, said the new Vodafone retail shop at the Kumasi City Mall would completely change the dynamics of customer experience at the centre.
Mr Singh said the company had stepped up efforts to opening up more of such outlets to meet its growing customer base.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- VIDEO: Loans to productive sectors dwindling
- IMANI goofed; Ghana rather gains in Aker Energy deal - Amewu
- PayPal to invest $500m in Uber
- World Bank's new president skips China's Belt and Road for Africa trip
- Nigeria revives plan to double oil output, triple refining
- Malawi: AfDB boosts cyclone response with emergency relief package
- Lucy Quist launches book to bring to fore yawning skills gap, poor leadership
- IMF advises gov't to reduce cocoa producer price
- Unemployment menace purely case of skills deficit – Prof. Baah Boateng
- Dynamax launches ‘Apotro’ App to boost travelling experience
- K.K Sarpong denies IMANI claims; demands retraction
- GLICO LIFE pays over 64 million claims in 2018
- Take legal action against loan defaulters - Outgoing Republic Bank MD urges banks
- Oil resources: Ghana risks Niger Delta situation if… - Expert
- PDS announces more power outages to begin Friday, April 26