As part of its commitment to deliver a great experience to customers, mobile telecommunication company, Vodafone Ghana, has opened a new retail shop at the Kumasi City Mall, in the Ashanti Region.
The new retail shop is expected to deliver great customer experience.
Speaking at the launch, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Vodafone, Yolanda Cuba, said the new shop affirms Vodafone’s commitment in strengthening customer care for the sustainable growth of the company.
According to her, the company was working assiduously to roll out innovative products to address the needs of customers.
“At Vodafone, our commitment has remained unchanged over the years – to provide an unmatched experience for our customers.” “Our visibility in at the Kumasi City Mall is one of the many avenues we are deploying to ensure we are always leading,” she said.
She indicated that the Vodafone intends to introduce a ‘4G’ component to its line of services by the close of this year, and this was being pursued by the Management to bring their services to standard.
Ms. Cuba, who was inaugurating a new retail shop of the company at the Kumasi Shopping Mall, said Vodafone would continue to work to the satisfaction of the customer.
The CEO indicated that the new retail outlet was to help expand its activities for the convenience of the customer.
For his part, Vodafone Ghana Director in-charge of Consumer Business, Mr. Puspinder Singh, said the new Vodafone retail shop at the Kumasi City Mall would completely change the dynamics of customer experience at the centre.
Mr Singh said the company had stepped up efforts to opening up more of such outlets to meet its growing customer base.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- NCA revokes Expresso's operating licence
- ECG takeover to happen Feb. 27
- SONA 2019: Govt to launch National Automotive Policy in March
- Ghana needs $2bn agro, industry investment to stabilise cedi
- Jubilee House to be powered by Solar energy from August
- Tax exemption policy growing menace to fiscal stability, revenue generation – Akufo-Addo
- Africa needs to implement continental strategy on technology – Fidelity MD
- Oil hovers near 2019 highs amid OPEC cuts
- Tullow Ghana deepens its local content agenda through maiden mentorship program
- Pressure on cedi backed by real demand by businesses – ACI
- GCIC entrepreneurs generate over $1 million in revenue
- Silver Star Auto unveils Mercedes-Benz ambulances in Ghana
- Local steel industry touted as backbone of Ghanaian economy
- Banking sector reforms: Fiscal and macroeconomic costs - 2
- Ghana drops five points on latest Consumer Confidence Index