As part of its commitment to deliver a great experience to customers, mobile telecommunication company, Vodafone Ghana, has opened a new retail shop at the Kumasi City Mall, in the Ashanti Region.
The new retail shop is expected to deliver great customer experience.
Speaking at the launch, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Vodafone, Yolanda Cuba, said the new shop affirms Vodafone’s commitment in strengthening customer care for the sustainable growth of the company.
According to her, the company was working assiduously to roll out innovative products to address the needs of customers.
“At Vodafone, our commitment has remained unchanged over the years – to provide an unmatched experience for our customers.” “Our visibility in at the Kumasi City Mall is one of the many avenues we are deploying to ensure we are always leading,” she said.
She indicated that the Vodafone intends to introduce a ‘4G’ component to its line of services by the close of this year, and this was being pursued by the Management to bring their services to standard.
Ms. Cuba, who was inaugurating a new retail shop of the company at the Kumasi Shopping Mall, said Vodafone would continue to work to the satisfaction of the customer.
The CEO indicated that the new retail outlet was to help expand its activities for the convenience of the customer.
For his part, Vodafone Ghana Director in-charge of Consumer Business, Mr. Puspinder Singh, said the new Vodafone retail shop at the Kumasi City Mall would completely change the dynamics of customer experience at the centre.
Mr Singh said the company had stepped up efforts to opening up more of such outlets to meet its growing customer base.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- UBA unveils marketing platform for entrepreneurs
- BoG keeps policy rate at 16%
- Electric car models to triple in Europe by 2021
- Boeing to take $4.9bn hit in second quarter on 737 Max grounding
- Ghana's debt now GHS200 billion
- Gov’t urged to formulate new tax compliance rules for increased revenue
- Vodafone talks private sector relevance in SDGs at UN Forum
- Nelson Mandela Day: Barclays, ALU scholars pay courtesy call on SA High Commissioner
- Insurance industry could wield more money than banks – Rev Okosun
- Engage NIC to avoid casualties - CIIG
- Kingdom Exim Ghana, CEO awarded at Ghana Shippers Award 2019
- Enforce laws barring foreigners from retail trade - Majority Leader to agencies
- GTBank, Ria partner Zeepay to launch Ria2Mobile money transfer service
- AirtelTigo mentors 40 young aspiring entrepreneurs
- Alliance Motors launches 2019 Range Rover Evoque