Marketing Consultant, Edward Prince Amoatia Younge, has been appointed as a board member of GCB Bank Limited.
This was after a ceremony at the Bank’s head office in Accra, where was sworn in by High Court Judge, Justice Olivia Obeng Owusu.
The Board Chairman of GCB, Jude Arthur said, “we have no doubt that the GCB Board will benefit from the extensive experience of Mr. Amoatia Younge”.
The newly appointed board member is currently an Executive Director for Targetlink Limited and Cypher Consult Limited.
He has over 25 years working experience in Services Marketing, Customer Services management, Trade marketing, Distribution, Marketing Research, Public and Corporate Relations.
Mr. Amoatia Younge has consulted for companies like Nestle Ghana Limited, La Palm Hotel, GHACEM, ZOOMLION, Jospong Group of Companies, and Ghana Re-Insurance among many others.
Prior to entering into consultancy, he worked as Head of Trade Marketing & Distribution at British American Tobacco Ghana (BAT, Ghana) for 11 years (1992 to 2011).
He also previously worked with CAMELOT Ghana Limited and PASICO Ghana Ltd as a Sales Supervisor.
Mr. Amoatia Younge holds a first degree in Sociology with Economics from the University of Ghana, an Executive Master of Business Administration (Marketing) and a Master of Philosophy in Marketing degrees, all from the University of Ghana Business School.
He has been a member of the American Marketing Association since 2004.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Closed season ends! Gov't opens sea for fishing activities
- Frimps Oil denies 'cheating' customers
- Leveraging technology for improved living – Jumia shows the way
- AfDB showcases impact of Korean drone technology on agricultural productivity
- Firmus Advisory holds stakeholder engagement for regulatory agencies
- VIDEO: Savings and Loans sector cleanup: To panic or not to panic
- We’re still in business – ECG boss
- Disease lowers Ghanaian cocoa output, processors must import – Sources
- Gov’t commits to funding environment-friendly houses
- No foreign participation in Ghana's ESLA bond - BoG
- Huawei Ghana allays fears about brand future: unveils new Y9 Prime 2019
- Agric ministry triggers interventions to contain reemerging Fall Army Worms
- MTN urges young entrepreneurs to embrace digital marketing
- Trade Minister urges European businesses to establish presence in Ghana
- Dubai Chamber to host 5th Global Business Forum on Africa