Fidelity Bank is offering a unique customer experience on its mobile banking app.
The financial giant is bringing banking to the doorsteps of its customers with the mobile app.
Speaking to Daniel Dadzie on the Super Morning Show Wednesday, Director of Transaction and Electronic Banking at Fidelity Bank, Gladys Thompson noted that customers can pay utility bills and do cash transfer all on the app.
What’s more, the highest transacting customer gets to win an iPhone X from Fidelity Bank every week in the SetYourselfFree promotion.
To enhance credibility of the Fidelity Mobile App, the institution is enhancing security on the app.
Fidelity Bank has introduced facial recognition and fingerprint features to beef up the app’s security.
Meanwhile, Head of Digital Marketing at Fidelity Bank, Aaron Boakye who was also on the show noted that two clients are already winners in the SetYourselfFree promo.
More Business Headlines
- Savings and Loans sector cleanup: BoG approach should have been less destructive
- GRA staff urged to abide by codes of conduct
- Photos: MTN Heroes of Change receive awards
- Photos: Patrons get results at 2nd JoyNews Habitat Mini Fair
- A $1.6 billion horror as Ghana investors can’t get their savings
- No 100% assurance to depositors with axed Savings and Loans companies
- Nigerian gov't ordered to pay $9bn to private gas firm
- Full List of licensed Savings and Loans companies as at August 16
- Detailed reasons behind BoG closure of Ideal, Women's Bank, Midland, and 18 others
- Book to compliment Africa's efforts to meet economic, cultural needs to be launched
- GN Savings is not only solvent but would be highly liquid if... - Nduom reacts
- Eric Nipah appointed Receiver for insolvent Savings and Loans companies
- Why GN Savings and Loans Company Ltd was closed down
- StanChart cleans up, donates to Accra Rehabilitation Center
- Luv FM's maiden Corporate Groove Flavour hits Kumasi