Petrosol, a privately-owned Ghanaian Oil Marketing Company (OMC), has won the Best Health and Safety Management Practices award at the Health, Environment, Safety and Security (HESS) Awards in Accra.
The award was in recognition of the company’s commitment to ensuring that best industry practices with regards to health and safety as well as environmental protection are adhered to at its operational areas.
The Ghanaian-owned award winning Oil Marketing Company has over the past years consistently received several awards.
Some of these are: the Best Growing Oil and Gas Company, the Emerging Brand of the Year, the Oil and Gas Finance Team of the Y ear as well as the Marketing Campaign of the Year, for its novelty “Full Quantity Campaign”, which has made Petrosol stand out as a value-for-money brand.
Additionally, its CEO, Michael Bozumbil, was adjudged the Oil & Gas CEO of the Year 2018 (Downstream) and the Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 whilst its Head of Marketing & Strategy, Kwasi Zigah, was adjudged the Marketing Personality of the Year 2017.
Petrosol currently operates a network of about eighty (80) fuel stations across the country and also supplies petroleum products to corporate consumers.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Election pressure could send Ghana back to IMF within next 2 years - Economist
- NIC increases minimum capital requirement for insurance companies to ¢50m
- No decision to increase minimum capital requirement for Savings and Loans yet – BoG
- StanChart seeks cheap African digital growth with Drogba's help
- Vivo Energy sponsors 2 retailers, spouses to Australia
- Startups show promise in Kumasi under GODEP
- 'Sakawa' boys hack banks, telcos
- Paul Kagame to speak at 5th African Entrepreneurship Forum
- COCOBOD opens light crop season June 21; price unchanged at GH¢7,600 per tonne
- Ghana leads SWIFT financial messaging transactions in West Africa
- Vodafone shows new level with “Bossu”
- NPA directs OMCs to re-introduce Stabilization and Recovery Levy
- MTN staff organises skills training for 1000 youth across Ghana
- Receiver for Unibank files application to halt arbitration hearing
- Ghana launches Chamber of Independent Power Producers