Fidelity Bank Ghana has for the third consecutive time been adjudged Topmost Performing MTN Mobile Money (MoMo) Partner Bank in the MoMo Month Awards, August 2018.
The award is in recognition of Fidelity Bank’s commitment to driving patronage of the MoMo business across all levels resulting in positively impacting the visibility of the MoMA brand.
This award is given to the partner bank that demonstrates the following; innovative strategies for float growth, undertake unique initiatives and deliver superior customer experience.
Commenting on the award, Gladys Thompson, Director for Transaction and E-banking said, “Fidelity Bank has over the past nine years demonstrated its commitment as a worthy partner in driving the Financial Inclusion agenda leveraging Mobile Money.
“This has made it possible for customers to use our Mobile App and other flexible avenues to access MoMo service’.
She added, “We dedicate this award to all our customers who continue to transact business with us and believing with us.”
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire resume sale of cocoa beans
- UBA unveils marketing platform for entrepreneurs
- BoG keeps policy rate at 16%
- Electric car models to triple in Europe by 2021
- Boeing to take $4.9bn hit in second quarter on 737 Max grounding
- Ghana's debt now GHS200 billion
- Gov’t urged to formulate new tax compliance rules for increased revenue
- Vodafone talks private sector relevance in SDGs at UN Forum
- Nelson Mandela Day: Barclays, ALU scholars pay courtesy call on SA High Commissioner
- Insurance industry could wield more money than banks – Rev Okosun
- Engage NIC to avoid casualties - CIIG
- Kingdom Exim Ghana, CEO awarded at Ghana Shippers Award 2019
- Enforce laws barring foreigners from retail trade - Majority Leader to agencies
- GTBank, Ria partner Zeepay to launch Ria2Mobile money transfer service
- AirtelTigo mentors 40 young aspiring entrepreneurs