Fidelity Bank Ghana has for the third consecutive time been adjudged Topmost Performing MTN Mobile Money (MoMo) Partner Bank in the MoMo Month Awards, August 2018.
The award is in recognition of Fidelity Bank’s commitment to driving patronage of the MoMo business across all levels resulting in positively impacting the visibility of the MoMA brand.
This award is given to the partner bank that demonstrates the following; innovative strategies for float growth, undertake unique initiatives and deliver superior customer experience.
Commenting on the award, Gladys Thompson, Director for Transaction and E-banking said, “Fidelity Bank has over the past nine years demonstrated its commitment as a worthy partner in driving the Financial Inclusion agenda leveraging Mobile Money.
“This has made it possible for customers to use our Mobile App and other flexible avenues to access MoMo service’.
She added, “We dedicate this award to all our customers who continue to transact business with us and believing with us.”
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- GSE gets new Ag. Managing Director, Ekow Afedzie
- SEC puts 21 investment firms under forensic audit
- Private companies urged to invest more in water for underprivileged
- TOR debt reaches ¢1.85b as of April 30
- Irate traders close shops of foreign retailers at Opera Square again
- Ghana has not failed to secure buyer for 2020/21 beans – COCOBOD denies report
- Report: BoG Governor's MPC briefings and justification for banking reforms
- Goil vs Total: which has the happier shareholders?
- IFS blames high policy rate on gov't borrowing
- Santol Energy meets ISO international standards
- SC Keyboard: StanChart launches first social banking solution
- MTN ends 2019 21 Days of Y’ello Care programme
- Rawlings backs Frimpong Boateng's call for use of organic-based fertilisers
- Gov't injects fresh capital into banks as bond-sale plan flops
- AirtelTigo launches special offer for Hajj pilgrims