Top performing Sales Personnel were treated to a one-week all-expense paid trip to Dubai for their outstanding performance in 2018.
Four Territory Sales Managers, four Dalex Paddies and staff from the investment team benefited from the package.
Eugene Aniaku Quaye (Southern Sector), Wisdom Gbeblewu (Eastern Sector), James Arthur (Northern Sector) and David Hoezadey (Central Sector) were the managers who benefitted.
The Dalex Paddies include Fredrick Baah (Southern Sector), Millicent Mensah (Eastern Sector), Ziibu Mohammed (Northern Sector) and Mercy Hoezadey (Central Sector) who beat their fellow sales executives in disbursing the highest sales figures for the Fixed Income Loans unit.
Dede Yankey was also selected from the Investment Team for mobilising the highest level of funds from the market for the company.
Dalex Finance provides salary loans to government sector workers. The loans are serviced by over 2,000 sales staff nationwide, from over 100 Sales Points in all 16 regions of the country.
The company rewards all top performers with an all-expense paid trip to Dubai at the annual National Sales Conference.
Some of the winners expressed their excitement about the trip describing their company as the best place to work in the country.
The one-week all-expenses-paid trip also included tour site fees and spending money for each winner.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Ghana finds no cocoa buyers in first offer since $400 premium
- Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire resume sale of cocoa beans
- UBA unveils marketing platform for entrepreneurs
- BoG keeps policy rate at 16%
- Electric car models to triple in Europe by 2021
- Boeing to take $4.9bn hit in second quarter on 737 Max grounding
- Ghana's debt now GHS200 billion
- Gov’t urged to formulate new tax compliance rules for increased revenue
- Vodafone talks private sector relevance in SDGs at UN Forum
- Nelson Mandela Day: Barclays, ALU scholars pay courtesy call on SA High Commissioner
- Insurance industry could wield more money than banks – Rev Okosun
- Engage NIC to avoid casualties - CIIG
- Kingdom Exim Ghana, CEO awarded at Ghana Shippers Award 2019
- Enforce laws barring foreigners from retail trade - Majority Leader to agencies
- GTBank, Ria partner Zeepay to launch Ria2Mobile money transfer service