Exercise, they say is the best medicine, and participants of this year’s JoyBusiness Health and Wellness Trade Show aerobics session could not agree more during the climax of the last day of the JoyBusiness Health and Wellness Trade Show.
The aerobics session which came off at the National Theatre was led by instructors from the Dansoman Keep Fit Club.
Fast pacing, lunges, squats and stretching to the beat of bass-thumping music, the aerobic session kick-started day 3 of the JoyBusiness Health and Wellness Trade Show.
After close to two hours of workout, participants of the aerobics session were charged and tired but still wanted more. Chairman Benjamin Ahulu said, “it’s really good and for us, it’s like what we do at the Dansoman Keep Fit Club but we are really impressed and we hope to do more collaborations with the Multimedia Group in the future”.
It takes energy to go through all that vigorous exercising. So after all the activity, Blue Skies and Starter Pack provided power breakfast that is a combination of fruits, porridge, cakes and bread.
This meal the participants found very impressive, one club member JoyBusiness spoke to said: “we know power and we know breakfast but now we understand the power breakfast and it's really nice”.
Aside from the exercise, Dr Naa Asheley Dordoo of Nova Wellness took participants through some tips on how to stay healthy and fit.
Watch video below:
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Gov’t gives boost to livestock industry with 'Rearing for Food and Jobs' programme
- Standard Chartered, GCX sign MoU to support farmers
- Premier picks Health Insurance Brand of the Year 2018
- DVLA, Guinness Ghana roll out new drink-drive module
- Access Bank unveils new logo; targets unbanked population through financial technology
- Anglogold engineer calls for training for artisanal miners
- Video: Alhassan Andani makes startling revelation on banking crisis
- Banking crisis: We are out of the woods –Stanbic’s Alhassan Andani
- Why the economy grows but jobs are not – Stanbic MD has answers
- Gold gains to near highest since 2013
- African Engineers converge in Tunis for conference on Food Security
- CBG pays out GH¢2bn to depositors, MFIs from bonds
- 'Solar is cheap, don’t be deterred by upfront cost'
- Consolidated Bank launches ‘We Stand With You’ tagline to affirm brand promise
- Absa named Africa’s Best Investment Bank