Appolonia City CEO Bright Owusu-Amofah has been awarded Outstanding Property and Real Estate Developer of the Year at the 9th Ghana Entrepreneur Corporate Executive Awards 2019.
“This award is dedicated to our cherished clients for believing in us. I would also like to say a big thank-you to the Appolonia City team for their hard work,” Owusu-Amofah said, after receiving the prestigious award.
The award ceremony is a flagship event of the Entrepreneurs Foundation of Ghana that seeks to honour, reward, inspire and recognise the most successful and respected entrepreneurs, public officials and executives who own or manage organisations in the
private and public sector.
The event was held under the theme ‘Promoting United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals through Private and Public Sector Partnership’ at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra.
The Special Guest of Honour was Business Development Minister Dr Ibrahim Mohammed Awal, and the guest speaker was the Deputy Minister of Trade Industry Robert Ahomka-Lindsay.
Other award winners include Dr John Ofori-Tenkorang, Head of the Social Security and National Insurance Trust, who was awarded the Outstanding Director-General of the year 2018 and Kwamena Bartels, Chairman of GOIL, who received the Outstanding Board Chairman of the Year.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire resume sale of cocoa beans
- UBA unveils marketing platform for entrepreneurs
- BoG keeps policy rate at 16%
- Electric car models to triple in Europe by 2021
- Boeing to take $4.9bn hit in second quarter on 737 Max grounding
- Ghana's debt now GHS200 billion
- Gov’t urged to formulate new tax compliance rules for increased revenue
- Vodafone talks private sector relevance in SDGs at UN Forum
- Nelson Mandela Day: Barclays, ALU scholars pay courtesy call on SA High Commissioner
- Insurance industry could wield more money than banks – Rev Okosun
- Engage NIC to avoid casualties - CIIG
- Kingdom Exim Ghana, CEO awarded at Ghana Shippers Award 2019
- Enforce laws barring foreigners from retail trade - Majority Leader to agencies
- GTBank, Ria partner Zeepay to launch Ria2Mobile money transfer service
- AirtelTigo mentors 40 young aspiring entrepreneurs